- Textbook Exports, Imports Remain Down In First 9 Months. // Educational Marketer;12/ 7/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p5
A chart is presented that compares the performance of top foreign markets for exports and imports of U.S. textbooks in the first nine months of 2009 against the first nine months of 2008.
- Top Foreign Markets For Exports And Imports Of U.S. Textbooks, Q1 2013 vs. Q1 2012. // Educational Marketer;6/3/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p3
A table is presented which lists the top international markets of countries relative to its exports and imports of U.S. textbooks, as of 2012 and 2013, including Canada, Korea, and Singapore.
- Amid Global Push, Textbook Exports Grow in H1. // Educational Marketer;9/23/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 19, p5
The article reports on the increase in the exports of U.S. textbook publishers in the first half (H1) of 2013. According to U.S. Department of Commerce, the total amount of exported textbooks during the period rose by 10.5% to $211.9 million. A table is also presented which show the top foreign...
- At End of Q3, Textbook Imports Far Outpace Textbook Exports. // Educational Marketer;1/21/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p7
The article reports that the value of textbooks brought into the U.S. in the first nine months of 2007 increased up to 28.3% to 233.6 million dollar far outstripping textbook exports of 314.5 million dollar down to 0.8% from the same period the previous year.
- Exports of U.S. Textbooks Soar; Imports Barely Rise. // Educational Marketer;9/16/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p5
Reports on an increase in exports of United States textbooks during the first half of 2002.
- U.S. Textbook Publishers Shipped More Books Overseas, but Imports Grew Faster in 2002. // Educational Marketer;3/17/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the increased number of exported K-12 and college textbooks from the U.S. Factors that influenced the increased shipment of textbooks; Top ten foreign market for the textbooks; Percentage of total textbook imports to the U.S.
- Textbook Exports Flatten in 2007, While Imports Spike. // Educational Marketer;3/31/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the growth of textbook export and the decline of textbook import in the U.S. in 2007. It notes that the total value of textbook exported abroad the said year was 430.1 million dollars which is significantly higher than the 310.5 million value of textbooks that were shipped...
- Textbook Exports Increase Signifi cantly in First Quarter. // Educational Marketer;6/9/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on the improvement of export activity for textbooks shipped overseas from the U.S. in the first quarter of 2008. It reveals that the export and import trends reflect global opportunities that are important to education publishers. It also notes that the value of textbooks...
- Textbook Exports Fall; Imports Climb Through September. // Educational Marketer;12/ 6/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 24, p4
The article reports on the decline of the total value of U.S. textbooks exported to foreign markets. According to a report from the U.S. Department of Commerce, the exports of textbooks to foreign markets has declined by 8 percent in the first 3 quarters of 2010. Moreover, a chart is presented...