- Pearson Expects Revenue Growth, Profit Improvement. // Educational Marketer;2/5/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p3
The article reports on the expectation of revenue growth from Pearson Education Inc. in the U.S. Pearson Education sustained revenue momentum during the fourth quarter, because of its publishing business and school that has generated a growth in revenue. They also expect an improved profit for...
- Pearson Education Revenue Declines 6%, Despite Increased K-12 and College Textbook Sales. // Educational Marketer;3/8/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the decreasing revenue of Pearson Education Inc. (Upper Saddle River, New Jersey) despite positive performance in K-12 and textbook sales.
- Digital a Plus for Pearson. // Educational Marketer;5/7/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of Pearson Education Inc. which reveals that their sales grew by 11% at constant exchange rates to 1.16 billion euro in the first quarter or an underlying growth of 3% and a headline growth of 12%.
- College Publishers Look for Revenue Gains in 2011. // Educational Marketer;8/15/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 17, p1
The article discusses the anticipation of several U.S. publishers to increased 2011 college revenue amidst the sales declines in the first half of the year. It mentions Pearson Education Inc.'s market share increase and digital services and products growth. It says that McGraw-Hill Cos. expects...
- Pearson Technology Group Combines Consumer, Professional Units. // Educational Marketer;12/06/99, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p7
Deals with the projected increase on the annual revenue of Pearson Education due to the online learning alliance between the company's Macmillan USA and Pearson Professional and Technical Reference units.
- Pearson Education Aims To Protect Margin And Market Share After Modest 2001 Growth. // Educational Marketer;3/11/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the goal of publisher Pearson Education to protect its profit margin and market share in 2002.
- Pearson Education Remains On Top In 1999 Overseas K-12 Sales. // Educational Marketer;09/11/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p4
Reports on the international sales of publisher Pearson Education company in 1999.
- Pearson's Performance Leads Large Print Publishers in 2006. // Electronic Education Report;3/9/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p4
The article provides information on the 2006 financial performance of Pearson Education Inc., the largest education publisher in the U.S. The company's revenue from its global K-12 and higher education publishing increases by 8% amounting to $5.29 billion in the said year. Moreover, the company...
- Pearson North American Education Revenue Up 4.8% in 2010. // Educational Marketer;3/14/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the growth of the 2010 revenue of Pearson Education Inc. in the North America segment. It states that the company's revenue has increased to 4.07 billion dollars due to the growth of the U.S. colleges. It notes that the digital revenues of Pearson has accounted the 29...