BEST OF THE BLOGS
- BEST OF THE BLOGS. Redmond, Louise; Brown, Duncan; Honey, Peter; Silverman, Michael // People Management;Jan2012, p20
The article discusses blogs from Louise Redmond, director of servicing company Law Beneture Governance Services, Duncan Brown, principle at the human resources company Aon Hewitt, Michael Silverman, managing director of the research film Silverman research, and author Peter Honey.
- PEOPLE & POSTS. // People Management;1/27/2011, p37
The article announces appointments related to personnel management in Great Britain including Neil Roden at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Peter Goerke at Prudential and Louise Redmond at Law Debenture.
- BEST OF THE BLOGS. // People Management;Jul2011, p18
The article highlights some of the insights on human resources (HR) management from several bloggers of "People Management's" in June 2011. Louise Redmond, director of Law Debenture Governance Services, believes that HR needs to be calm in a time of crisis. Chartered psychologist and author...
- Employers urged to look beyond qualifications. // Personnel Today;3/9/2010, p3
The article presents news briefs on personnel management in Great Britain, including those on 'Going Green at Work' conference, legislation on the right to request time off for training, and graduate recruiters.
- FAST FORWARD. // People Management;Oct2011, p10
The article presents a timeline of human resources-related events in Great Britain, held from October 1-26, 2011, including the implementation of agency workers regulations, the Conservative Party conference, and the launch of the nonprofit Employwers Network for Equality & Inclusion.
- Untitle. // Personnel Today;10/27/2009, p2
The article presents information on personnel management in Great Britain, including those on Apple Inc., Google Inc., and Virgin Group.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // People Management;4/22/2010, p7
This section offers news briefs related to employment in Great Britain as of April 2010 including the integration of employer brand with reward strategy, the use by organizations of coaching, and the human resource department conference to be conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // People Management;12/3/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p7
This section offers employment management-related news briefs in Great Britain including the increase in the number of older workers and the recommendation by health expert Dr. Steve Boorman that the government improve the staff's health and well-being.
- MASTER: CLASS. // Management Today;Feb2010, p20
The article focuses on the implementation of management by walking around (MBWA) as an effective management theory to communicate and manage rank and file employees in Great Britain.