- Education Directory. // Critical Care Nurse;Oct2012, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p75
A calendar of events for the year 2012 is presented which includes the "Critical Care Conference," on October 19 in Salisbury, a conference on "Fundamentals of Clinical Ethics," on November 8 in Youngstown, Ohio and the "Advocate Critical Care Nursing Conference," on October 10 in Illinois.
- CH133 Together, Stronger, Bolder: Partners in Improving the Local Chapter Experience. // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2012, Vol. 32 Issue 2, pe75
An abstract of the article "Together, Stronger, Bolder: Partners in Improving the Local Chapter Experience," by Cher Hagaman is presented.
- Opportunities to develop continuing nursing education in Macau. Wong, Choi Peng // Macau Journal of Nursing;2012, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p14
This paper reflects on a speech on the continuing nursing education in Hong Long at the 2011 Macau International Nursing Symposium. Postgraduate nursing education has been started recently in Macau but needs to be expanded further. Non-degree post-registrationprofessional development short...
- education. Davis, Jodie // Australian Nursing Journal;Aug2011, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p23
The article reports that the 14 hours of continuing professional development (CPD) credit for attending the Australian Nursing Federation Victorian Branch's "Professional Issues" conference in Melbourne, Victoria can be counted for the 2011-2012 year.
- It's How You Make Them Feel! Yoder-Wise, Patricia S. // Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing;May2014, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p195
In this article, the author shares her views on the presentations given by speakers at a continuing education event she attended. She mentions a presentation given by a presenter in which she talked about her organization and achievements rather than discussing the theme of the event. She...
- Get Advanced Education and Learn New Skills at the 2011 Advanced Practice Nursing Conference. // ONS Connect;Sep2011, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p20
The article offers information on the 2011 Advanced Practice Nursing (APN) Conference to be held in Salt Lake City, Utah on November 3-5, 2011.
- calendar. // Australian Nursing Journal;Nov2003, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p38
Presents a calendar of courses, training programs and conferences for nurses from November 2003 to August 2004.
- Nursing & Allied Health Resources Section Programming at MLA 2014 in Chicago. Duggar, David C. // Nursing & Allied Health Resources Section (NAHRS) Newsletter;Apr2014, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p2
No abstract available.
- Poster Presentations. Dickerson, Pamela S.; DeSilets, Lynore D. // Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing;Oct2010, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p437
Poster presentations are often part of major conferences. This column offers suggestions for working with presenters and information about facilitating the poster session process in continuing nursing education.