- Guidelines for Assessment and Instruction in Statistics Education (GAISE): Extending GAISE Into Nursing Education. Hayat, Matthew J. // Journal of Nursing Education;Apr2014, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p192
Statistics coursework is usually a core curriculum requirement for nursing students at all degree levels. The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) establishes curriculum standards for academic nursing programs. However, the AACN provides little guidance on statistics education and...
- CH129: Combining Efforts: Two Can Do More Than One. Mininni, Nicolette; Lemme, Jan // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2011, Vol. 31 Issue 2, pe56
No abstract available.
- CH133 Together, Stronger, Bolder: Partners in Improving the Local Chapter Experience. // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2012, Vol. 32 Issue 2, pe75
An abstract of the article "Together, Stronger, Bolder: Partners in Improving the Local Chapter Experience," by Cher Hagaman is presented.
- CH160 Best Practices Sharing Session Brings out the Best in All. Martin, Diane; Hoover, Christy; Hurley, Deborah; Venturo, Edna; Stell, Douglas; Stell, Susan // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2015, Vol. 35 Issue 2, pe79
An abstract of the article "CH160 Best Practices Sharing Session Brings out the Best in All" by Diane Martin and colleagues is presented.
- Education Directory. // Critical Care Nurse;Oct2012, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p75
A calendar of events for the year 2012 is presented which includes the "Critical Care Conference," on October 19 in Salisbury, a conference on "Fundamentals of Clinical Ethics," on November 8 in Youngstown, Ohio and the "Advocate Critical Care Nursing Conference," on October 10 in Illinois.
- The Doctor of Nursing Practice: Defining the Next Steps. Grey, Margaret // Journal of Nursing Education;Aug2013, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p462
The purpose of this article is to summarize the previous articles in this special issue of the Journal of Nursing Education that are based on the Committee on Institutional Cooperation's Dean's Conference on the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) and to identify areas of consensus, as well as...
- Creating a Healthy Practice Environment: A Call to Action for Oncology Nurses. Lacovara, Jane E. // Oncology Nursing Forum;Sep2015, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p555
The article focuses on the factors concerning health interventions for oncology nurses in order to provide quality care for cancer patient families. Topics discussed include the concept of oncology care for nurses, the deleterious effect of oncology nurses ability to care for patients and its...
- Harnessing the Therapeutic Power of Volunteering. Alspach, JoAnn Grif // Critical Care Nurse;Dec2014, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p11
The article explores how critical care nurses can harness the therapeutic power of volunteering, as it observes that volunteering is a familiar activity to many members of the American Association of Critical Care Nursing (AACN). Topics discussed include the career benefits of volunteering, such...
- å¸ç¿’ä¹‹æ—…ï¼Œæ„Ÿæ©æœ‰æ‚¨. 怡懋‧蘇米 // Tzu Chi Nursing Journal;Jun2015, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p46
No abstract available.