EB120: Effect of Early Mobilization Efforts on Postoperative Length of Stay After Cardiac Transplant and Left Ventricular Assist Device Surgery
- EB88 Mobility Matters, Get Up Off of That Bed: Evidence-Based Practice and Technology to Improve Mobility and Outcomes of Surgical Intensive Care Patients. // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2012, Vol. 32 Issue 2, pe50
An abstract of the article "Mobility Matters, Get Up Off of That Bed: Evidence-Based Practice and Technology to Improve Mobility and Outcomes of Surgical Intensive Care Patients," by Wendy Butcher is presented.
- EB90 New Practice Guidelines Regarding Mobility of Patients With Left Atrial Catheters. // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2012, Vol. 32 Issue 2, pe52
An abstract of the article "New Practice Guidelines Regarding Mobility of Patients With Left Atrial Catheters," by Jamie Gilliam and Tonja Hartjes is presented.
- Functional Status in Post-CABG Patients Following Physiotherapy- A Retrospective Analysis. Ravaliya, Vinod K. // Indian Journal of Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy;Jul-Sep2013, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p270
No abstract available.
- The impact of consultant-delivered multidisciplinary inpatient medical care on patient outcomes. WOOLHOUSE, IAN; TREML, JONATHAN // Clinical Medicine;Dec2013, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p631
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article published in the August 2013 issue on a topic related to an assessment conducted to examine the impact of consultant-led multidisciplinary team (MDT)-delivered care on length of patients' stay in hospitals and treatment outcome.
- Team Care by Hospitalists with Surgeons after Hip or Knee Surgery. // Annals of Internal Medicine;7/6/2004, Vol. 141 Issue 1, p60
The article throws light on the team care by hospitalists with surgeons after hip or knee surgery. Hospitalists are doctors who specialize in providing medical care to hospital patients. Recently, they have started partnering with surgeons to provide care for patients who have had surgery. This...
- GEM unit helps patients return to independence. FORDHAM, ANNI // Australian Nursing Journal;Mar2013, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p38
The article presents information on a Geriatric Evaluation Management Unit which was established at Fremantle Hospital in Australia in 2011 and is designed to help elderly patients become more independent and ready to return home from the hospital after treatment.
- Temporary Total Artificial Heart: a clinical experience. Khai Shin Wong; Rance, James; Whitaker, Karen // Transplant Journal of Australasia;Dec2011, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p10
SynCardia temporary Total Artificial Heart (TAH-t) implantation involves substituting the native heart to provide systemic support for patients who have irreversible biventricular failure and are awaiting cardiac transplantation. Its purpose is to replace the failing heart, provide biventricular...
- EB123 Mobilizing Patients With a Percutaneously Inserted Axillary Intra-aortic Balloon Pump Before Heart Transplant. Macapagal, Frederick; Green, Lisa; McClellan, Emma // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2014, Vol. 34 Issue 2, pe40
An abstract of the article "Mobilizing Patients With a Percutaneously Inserted Axillary Intra-aortic Balloon Pump Before Heart Transplant" by Frederick Macapagal, Lisa Green, and Emma McClellan is presented.
- EB40 Implementing a Systematic Progressive Mobility Program Throughout a 5-Hospital System. Purney, Abbie // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2015, Vol. 35 Issue 2, pe18
An abstract of the article "Implementing a Systematic Progressive Mobility Program Throughout a 5-Hospital System" by Abbie Purney is presented.