- La prevenzione delle polmoniti da ventilazione (VAP). PALAZZOLO, CRISTIAN; CARBONARI, MARIACHIARA; VIAPPIANI, SERENA; DI MARTINO, ALBERTO; MAGNANI, DANIELA; FERRI, PAOLA // SCENARIO: Official Italian Journal of ANIARTI;2015, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p28
No abstract available.
- SESSION 11: PROTOCOLS AND STANDARDS: Targeting hypoglycemia in the ICU with evidence-based practice strategies. // CONNECT: The World of Critical Care Nursing;2011, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p47
An abstract of the article "Targeting hypoglycemia in the ICU with evidence-based practice strategies," by Ruth Kleinpell is presented.
- EB46 Cardiac Surgery Insulin Protocol: Transition to the Progressive Care Unit. // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2012, Vol. 32 Issue 2, pe28
An abstract of the article "Cardiac Surgery Insulin Protocol: Transition to the Progressive Care Unit," by Patricia James is presented.
- THE EFFECT OF FEEDBACK ON COMPLIANCE WITH THE VENTILATOR CARE BUNDLE. // CONNECT: The World of Critical Care Nursing;2012, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p15
An abstract of the article "The Effect of Feedback on Compliance With the Ventilator Care Bundle," by Petra Lawrence and Paul Fulbrook is presented.
- NURSING PROCESS AND SEPTIC SHOCK: INTENSIVE NURSING CARE. Neto, Jos Melquiades Ramalho; Bezerra, Lucrcia Maria; de Barros, Mrcia Abath Aires; da N¢brega, Maria Miriam Lima; de Fontes, Wilma Dias // Journal of Nursing UFPE / Revista de Enfermagem UFPE;Nov2011, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p2260
Objective: to employ the Nursing Process by using the International Classification for Nursing Practices (ICNPÂ®) and the Campaign Guidelines Surviving to Sepsis. Method: descriptive research, of case study, which was evaluated by the Committee of Ethics in Research of the Lauro Wanderley...
- A STANDARDIZED SHIFT HANDOVER PROTOCOL: IMPROVING NURSES' SAFE PRACTICE IN THE AREA OF MEDICATION AND INTRAVENOUS LINE IN INTENSIVE CARE UNITS. Malekzadeh J; Etezadi Jam T; Mazlom SR; Taseiri AR // Journal of Urmia Nursing & Midwifery Faculty;2013, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p453
Background & Aims: Poor communication among health care providers includes risk factors that should always take into account in monitoring of medication errors and intravenous lines. Information exchange happens repeatedly among healthcare providers. An instance of such communication and...
- Gestione della terapia insulinica nel paziente critico con protocollo infermieristico: monitoraggio, somministrazione e complicanze. Lucchini, Alberto; Rosario, Maria Laura; Magr, Stefania; Bondi, Herman; Minotti, Dario; De Felippis, Christian; Sasso, Maurizio; Ciucur, Mikaela // SCENARIO: Official Italian Journal of ANIARTI;May2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p24
The management of insulin therapy in continuous infusion in intensive care patients requires a strict control of glycemia. Objective: to keep glycemia levels within the range 80 to 140 mg / dl, through a strict control of glycemia levels themselves and to reduce of hypo and hyperglycemia...
- EB128: Move to Improve! Taking It Step by Step. Root, Michelle; Keating, Mary Frances; Rocchio, Dena; Kramaric, Margaret // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2015, Vol. 35 Issue 2, pe64
An abstract of the article "Move to Improve! Taking It Step by Step" by Michelle Root and colleagues is presented.
- EB145 Decreasing Preceptor Burnout and Improving New Graduate Retention Rate for Critical Care Nurses. Lawanson-Nichols, Mary; Mullins, Somayah; Feng, Kelsy; Zaragoza-Albania, Imelda; Moore, Margaret // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2015, Vol. 35 Issue 2, pe73
An abstract of the article "Decreasing Preceptor Burnout and Improving New Graduate Retention Rate for Critical Care Nurses" by Mary Lawanson-Nichols and colleagues is presented.