- Education Directory. // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2011, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p102
An education directory for nursing courses in several states across the U.S., including California, Florida and Illinois is presented.
- Online training room launched for aged care nurses. // Queensland Nurse;Jun2012, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p19
The article reports that an online training room has been launched for aged care nurses by the Australian Nursing Federation (ANF).
- Course for nurses to support war veterans. // Australian Nursing Journal;Feb2013, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p7
The article reports on an online professional development course for Australian nurses who work with military veterans and their families which is called the vetAWARE course and is is endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing.
- 2012: new online aged care training room. DAVIS, JODIE // Australian Nursing Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p20
The article reports on topics which will be discussed in several tutorials which will be added to the web site of the Australian Nursing Federation (ANF) in 2012. A discussion of tutorials for aged care and community nurses which will be available on the web site's ANF Aged Care Training Room in...
- Education hub launched. // Community Practitioner;Apr2015, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the online training resources launched by the Unite/Community Practitioners and Health Visitors Association (CPHVA) for the assistance of the members in achieving the continuing professional development (CPD) credits.
- SA E-Learning expansion. WHITE, KAREN; WHITINGTON, MARK // Australian Nursing Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p44
The article reports on an online learning program for staff members from the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network in Australia called Moodle that features more than 300 online learning courses and resource pages. Similar programs which have been established at Royal Adelaide Hospital,...
- education. Davis, Jodie // Australian Nursing Journal;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p22
The article reports on a mental health tutorial which is available on the Australian Nursing Federation's continuing professional education web site "Understanding Depression". A discussion of several other tutorials which are available on the web site, including one for Australian nurses who...
- Assessing the Continuing Education Needs and Preferences of Rural Nurses. Ziebarth, Deborah; Fitzgerald, Cynthia; Townsend, Ryan // Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing;Jan2013, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p3
A letter to the editor on rural nursing and barriers to continuing education (CE) is presented.
- A Multifaceted Approach to Improve the Care of Hospitalized Older Adults. Smith, Elaine L.; Twedell, Diane; Peyser, Diane J. // Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing;Jul2011, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p294
This column discusses a multifaceted approach to improve the care of hospitalized older adults. J Contin Educ Nurs 2011;42(7):294-295.