- Improving efficiency, reducing infection, and enhancing experience. Massa, Judith // British Journal of Nursing;12/9/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p1408
For health professionals to make an informed choice and tailor each bed bath to the individual needs of the patient, they must firstly understand the different bed bath options available, their impact on skin integrity, and any associated risks they may pose to the patient in terms of...
- COMPARISON OF EFFICIENCY OF EPIMAX S AND EPIMAX SC DISINFECTANTSON BACTERIA CAUSING INFECTIONS IN INTENSIVE CAREUNITS. Valizade, M. A.; Khorsandi, H.; Tapok, F. Amini; Jazani, N. Hosseini; Rad, M. H. Rahimi; Aqdashi, M. M.; Sardari, S. // Journal of Urmia Nursing & Midwifery Faculty;2013, Vol. 10 Issue 6, Following p867
Background & Aims: Nosocomial infections cause death, increase costs and the patient's length of stay in hospital. Proper use of disinfectants and anti-septics have an important role in reducing infections. The aim of this study was the evaluation of efficacy of Epimax S and Epimax SC...
- Introducing the Harris trolley: turning innovation into practice. Harris, Linda // Primary Health Care;Sep2013, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p26
When asked to set up a dedicated nurse-led leg ulcer clinic, community nurse Linda Harris was full of enthusiasm. She began to doubt she had made the right decision, however, when she realised she had to spend long periods of time kneeling on the floor, and would have to maintain a flexed and...
- Consideration of Eco-friendly Kitchen, Bath Products won't Change Much. // Qualified Remodeler;Sep2013, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the survey conducted by the Research Institute for Cooking and Kitchen Intelligence which shows that 54 percent of designers believe that clients will give the same level of consideration to the use of eco-friendly kitchen and bath products as they have in the past.
- [product] spotlight. // Clinical Lab Products;May2014, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p26
The article offers information on various medical safety products, including a line of heel stick devices for newborn screening from PlatinumCode, emergency shower and decontamination booths from Hemco Corp., and disposable Bench-Top Keepers from Whitney Medical Solutions.
- Safe suds. // Fit Pregnancy;Oct/Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p42
The article evaluates several baby bath products including the Seres Baby Soap, the Johnson's Natural Head-to-Toe Foaming Wash from Johnson & Johnson, and the Babo Botanicals Moisturizing Baby Shampoo & Wash.
- Sexy Little Secrets. HICKMAN, JANELL M. // Ebony;Feb2013, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p60
The article reviews products such as Aromatherapy Associates Renew Rose Massage & Body Oil, Oribe Hair Care Ultra Gentle Shampoo, and Sabon Bath Salt in Rose.
- FOR YOUR BOY WHO LIKES SAUNASâ€¦. // Fab;12/10/2008, Issue 361, p21
The article evaluates several commercial products for gay men including Ed Hardy's Self Tanner from Ed Hardy company, Legend bath bomb set from Lush company, and limited edition Fig scent from Marc Jacobs company.
- Bathing. Teare, Tracy // Fit Pregnancy;Apr2009, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p36
The article evaluates several baby bathing products including Kuster's Cocoon Baby Bath from KÃ¼ster Ltd., Temperature Sensing Froggie from Sassy Inc. and Gripees from BellyLaf.