Alabama Takes Advantage of New Legislation to Sell Swaption
- Municipal Prices Up 1/8 to 3/8 Point; Mass. Pollution Deal Rules Primary. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;10/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30999, p2
Reports developments related to the stock market in the United States as of October 2000. Details of the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust pool program bonds; Account of the municipal bond price points; Information on the true interest cost and bidders for Harbor revenue bonds and...
- Defending the Interests of Working People Under Property Reform. Rakitskaia, Galina // Problems of Economic Transition;Nov94, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p28
Discusses the impact of the property reform on the protection of the interests of workers in Russia. Transformation of state economic forms; Socialized forms of economic management; Relations between state enterprise and state.
- Rateable occupier must have interest in a property. Cooper, Stephanie // Accountancy;May79, Vol. 90 Issue 1029, p19
Focuses on the of the beneficial interest in property of the rateable occupier. Accounts on the case of Brown; Liability of Brown for the rates; Decision of the court.
- What price PC? page, Heather // Entrepreneur;Oct97, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p50
Opinion. Focuses on Pentium II PC, technology's total cost of ownership. What these costs include; Comments from Bill Kirwin, vice president and research director for the Gartner Group; What is include in administrative costs.
- Private Ownership of the Land. Buzdalov, I. // Problems of Economic Transition;Sep2001, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p72
Reports on the results of an analysis of agrarian relations focusing on private ownership of land in Russia. Forms of economic operation and vital activity of peasants and peasant communities; Outside relations of the peasantry in the areas of exchange, distribution and consumption; Right of...
- SALE OF A PARTNERSHIP INTEREST. Panock, Bruce I. // CPA Journal;Apr2000, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p57
Deals with a court case in the United States in which a taxpayer had not properly reported the gain from the sale of a partnership interest. Details on the case; Reasons the court supported the assessment of the negligence penalties of the taxpayer; Importance of planning when a partner seeks...
- Receivers of property liable for interest. // Practical Accountant;Feb97, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p25
Reports the rejection of the claims of a couple for non-liability of interest on the transferred assets prior to date of notice of transferee liability interest.
- STATEMENT OF OWNERSHIP. // School Psychology Review;2000, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p148
Details the Postal Service Statement of Ownership, Management and Circulation of the School Psychology Review, a scholarly periodical in Maryland. Information on the publication title; Details on the frequency and the number of issues published annually; Contact information.
- Reservation of an Interest in Favor of a Stranger. Johnson, Leslie Ann // California Law Review;Mar1973, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p548
Discusses the California Supreme Court's ruling on the case 'Willard v. First Church of Christ, Scientist,' which abandoned the common law rule prohibiting reservation of interest in a stranger by a grantor conveyancing an estate. Facts of the case; Importance of intent in cases dealing with...