Rio Rancho, N.M., to Hit Market, Match Grant From Intel
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p23
Informs on the results of competitive sales of bonds in different states in the United States as of October 2, 2000. General obligation bonds for the city of Rockford, Illinois; General obligation corporate purpose bonds for the city of Altoona, Iowa; Water supply system revenue bonds for the...
- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;1/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31302, p32
Presents statistical details on the dollar volume of U.S. bonds to be offered at competitive bidding for the week ending January 11, 2002. Schedule for anticipated offerings; Long-term bond sales.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p7
Reports on the competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of February 6, 2002. Names of issuers and financial advisers for offerings; Description of the type of bond; Amount required for the competitive offerings; Ratings assigned to the bonds by different rating agencies.
- Despite the Lure of Competition, Negotiated Sales Still Rule. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p29
Examines the performance of negotiated bidding in comparison to competitive bidding of bonds in the U.S., as of February 2002. Percentage decline in the volume of competitive bidding; Reasons behind increase in negotiated deals according to analysts; Bonds offered by various U.S. states through...
- San Francisco Makes the Most of Ratings With $95M Sale. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p32
Reports on the marketing of refunding general obligation bonds in a competitive sale in San Francisco, California. Use of the bond proceeds; Influence of the interest rate in the size of the transaction; Option of the bidder to insure the bonds.
- Georgia to Issue $504M of GOs; Some Will Fund New Voting Gear. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31371, p1
Announces the sale of general obligation bonds in Georgia. Use of a part of the proceeds to acquire electronic voting machines; Sale of the bonds in several series; Number of allowed bidders.
- Results of competitive sales. // Bond Buyer;03/10/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30846, p23
Presents several charts on competitive sales of bonds in the United States. Includes types of bonds purchased; Due dates; List of bidders.
- Results of Competitive Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p31
Reports on results of competitive sales of bonds in the U.S. as of October 09, 2001. Bonds offered by several states; Actual price of the bonds; Period of maturity of bonds; Maturity value of the bonds.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p7
Illustrates competitive offerings for bonds in the United States. Actual and sales price of the securities; Maturity date and value of the securities; Issuer and insurer of the securities.