Virginia Port Authority Ready to Break Five-Year Dry Spell
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32264, p33
Presents charts depicting market statistics of bonds in the U.S. as of November 2005. Volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Rise in supply of negotiated government bonds.
- Munis Catch Fire as Cash and Jobs Shrink Yields. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;1/13/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34042, p1
The article reports the weakness appeared in the stock markets related municipal bonds due to the decrease in number of jobs. It discusses tax exempt municipal bonds, investor portfolios and rise in unemployment rate. It further announces the bid was won by the bank product security providers...
- MEAG Sets $245 Million Taxable, Tax-Exempt Offering. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/26/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32823, p28
The article reports that the Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia (MEAG) is scheduled to sell $245 million of taxable and tax-exempt bonds as it refunds debt. According to the report, the bonds will be sold through a competitive bid with Public Financial Management as the financial adviser...
- Court Upholds Legality of Bond Sale to Renovate Chicago's Soldier Field. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31578, p40
Reports on Illinois Supreme Court's decision to dismiss a lawsuit that challenged legislation permitting the sale of $400 million of tax-exempt bonds. Utilization of the proceeds from the sale; Opinions about the court's decision.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p39
Presents information about short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p40
Presents information about several short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. as of October 24, 2001.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p40
Presents statistics on short-term tax-exempt securities in the U.S. as of November 02, 2001. Securities for which the data between November 02, 2000 and November 01, 2002 is provided; Estimated rates of the 30-Day commercial paper; Variable-rate demand statistics of Lehman Brothers Money Market...
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p37
Presents short-term tax-exempt yields for securities in the U.S. as of November 08, 2001. Variable rate demand for municipal bonds; Money market municipal index for bonds.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31264, p30
Presents information about short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. as of November 13, 2001.