Municipal Prices End Little Changed; Retail Gets Piece of N.Y. MTA Deal
- Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go at 2.925% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33633, p2
The article reports on the government auction initiated by the U.S. Department of the Treasury on its 29-year, 11-month bonds amounting to 13 billion dollars on December 14, 2011.
- Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go at 2.914% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;10/8/2015, p1
The Treasury Department Thursday auctioned $13 billion of 29-year 10-month bonds with a 2 7/8% coupon at a 2.914% high yield, a price of 99.221618.
- WASHINGTON: State Prices $823M of GOs. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/11/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32917, p9
The article reports on the general obligation (GO) bonds priced by Washington at $823 million in a competitive auction. The bonds were sold in three series, split into various-purpose GO bonds supported by fuel tax revenues. Merrill Lynch & Co. beat four other bidders for the $492.5 million...
- Tobacco Bond Prices Drop Slightly After Illinois Appeals Court Hearing. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p3
Reports on the decline in bond prices of tobacco in the U.S. as of July 2003 following a law suit filed by an accuser. Details of the case; Impact of the case on tobacco bond prices; Comments of the analyst of Fitch Ratings Inc. over the issue.
- Municipal Bond Index Update. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p42
Reports that the list of bonds used to calculate the Municipal Bond Index in the U.S. will be revised after the June 29, 2001 pricing. Six bonds that are eligible for pricing for inclusion to the index.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p43
Presents information about municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of October 24, 2001. Total number of municipal bonds that were evaluated; Credit ratings of municipal bonds; Municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers who evaluated municipal bonds for their prices.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for October 26, 2001. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p45
Highlights prices for general obligation bonds in the U.S. for October 26, 2001. Comparison in bonds rating by Moody's Investors Service Inc., Standard & Poor's Corp. and Fitch Ratings Inc.
- New-Issue Balances. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p46
Illustrates balances for bonds issued in the U.S. Actual price of the bonds; Sales price of the bonds.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for November 2, 2001. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p45
Presents statistics on the general obligation bond prices in the U.S. for November 2, 2001. Intermediate price of California Series 2000 bonds; Yields on Connecticut Series 2000B bonds; Ratings assigned to Georgia Series 2000D bonds.