Court Gives Go-Ahead to N.J -Based Covanta Energy's Bankruptcy Plan
- Covanta Files For Chapter 11. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31357, p2
Reports the filing of a Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection of Covanta Energy Corp. in the U.S. Restructuring of the non-core entertainment and aviation business; Protection of operations from trash-burning and water treatment plants; Details of the investment agreement with Kohlberg Kravis...
- Bankruptcy Blues. // Business News New Jersey;4/8/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p5
Reports the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection of Covanta Energy in New York, New York.
- WTE giant files for bankruptcy. Truini, Joe // Waste News;4/15/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 26, p5
Reports the filing for a protection under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code by the Covanta Energy Corp. in New Jersey. Continuance of the core energy and water facility operation; Views of president Scott G. Mackin on the bankruptcy; Acquisition of Covanta Energy Corp. by Kohlberg Kravis...
- TAMPA BAY DUCKS COVANTA'S WOES. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/15/2002, Vol. 248 Issue 14, p29
Focuses on the implication of the bankruptcy filing of Covanta Energy Corp. for the construction of the Tampa Bay Water desalination project in Florida. Structural changes within the design-build-own-operate deal; Delay of the construction; Cost of the project.
- Energy-from-waste development set for delay. // Planning (14672073);5/4/2012, Issue 1933, p5
The article informs that Covanta Energy Corp's energy-from-waste project is likely to be delayed in Bedfordshire, Great Britain due to objections to the compulsory land purchase for the project.
- Standard & Poor's Affirms Nine Of Covanta's Solid-Waste Issues. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/28/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31459, p3
Reports the affirmation of Standard & Poor's on the resource-recovery bond issues under review on the bankruptcy filing by Covanta Energy Corp. in the U.S. Maintenance on the credit quality of the bonds; Company operations on trash-burning power plants; Statement of Colleen Woodell, managing...
- Covanta Partners with 4 Conn. Cities for Sustainable Waste Management. Gerlat, Allan // Waste Age Expert Blog;1/5/2012, p1
The article reports that Morristown, New Jersey-based waste-to-energy company Covanta Energy Corp. has partnered with four cities in Connecticut for sustainable waste management including waste disposal, recycling and composting.
- Covanta News Receives Chilly Street Reception. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;01/07/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the possible divestiture of Covanta Energy Corporation. Stock price as of January 2002; Remarks from Gary Schneider, equity analyst at Bear Stearns; Background on the company.
- NEWS. // Utility Week;10/28/2011, p8
This section offers news briefs on the utility industry in Great Britain, including the decision of Covanta not to continue its plan to build a waste-fired power plant in Wales, the fine on two companies for illegally taking water from fire hydrants, and application rejected by Vale of Glamorgan...