Kansas DFA Bonds Raised by Moody's
- Lawyers support committee's report on bias in Kansas agency's RFP process. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;06/05/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30408, p7
Reports on the bias in the Kansas Development Finance Authority's bond counsel selection process. Development of evaluation criteria; Use of group bond programs.
- KDFA to Sell $108M for Sewer Projects. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/29/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31501, p4
Reports on the sale of revenue bonds by the Kansas Development Finance Authority. Amount of the bonds; Use of the sale to finance sewer projects; Lead underwriter of the sale.
- Oz Project Gets Around a Yellow Brick Wall in Kansas. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30854, p3
Reports the granting of authority to the Kansas Development Finance Authority (KDFA) to issue state-backed bonds. Bond issuance to finance the resort project of Oz Entertainment Co.; Reason of project opponents for passing the amendment preventing KDFA from issuing bonds; Impact of the approval...
- Senate set to hear bill that could bring `Oz' theme park to Kansas. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;03/04/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30343, p6
Reports on a Kansas Senate Committee's hearing of a bill allowing the Kansas Development Finance Authority (KDFA) to issue revenue bonds to build a theme park with the `Wonderful World of Oz' moniker. Ability of the KDFA to designate a district for redevelopment area and issue bonds for...
- Kansas Agency Selling First Part Of Deal for Biohazard Facility. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/10/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33264, p28
The article reports on the move of the Kansas Development Finance Authority to sell its state revenue bonds to finance a biohazard research facility.
- KDFA's president Caton resigns amid charges of impropriety. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;05/28/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30402, p7
Reports on the resignation of Kansas Development Finance Authority (KDFA) President Bill Caton amid charges of impropriety. Investigation on Caton's spending practices on business trips and on how the agency selects its bond counsel; KDFA board member Kenneth Frahm as the successor for the...
- Kansas Authority president suspended pending expense report investigation. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;05/18/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30395, p3
Reports that Bill Caton, president of the Kansas Development Finance Authority, has been placed on indefinite leave with pay by Governor Bill Graves, while investigations into his entertainment spending on business trips is going on. Investigation launched by Senator Anthony Hensley after being...
- Kansas Finance Authority Pools State Projects With Next Week's $87M Sale. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32243, p31
Reports on the application of the proceeds from an 87.41 million sale of revenue bonds by the Kansas Development Finance Authority to finance the restoration of the Capitol building and purchase new information system for the Kansas Department of Labor. Combination of projects by different state...
- $24.7 million deal for Univ. of Kansas will give new face to an old stadium. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;02/03/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30323, p30
Reports that the Kansas Development Finance Authority will issue municipal bonds on behalf of the University of Kansas to make renovations to the Memorial football stadium. Release of $24.7 million of tax-exempt Series A revenue bonds; Repayment of a loan from the Kansas University Endowment...