BondDesk Buys TIPS, Maker of Fixed-Income Software
- BondDesk.com Platform Acquires Tips Analytics. // Securities Industry News;3/25/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p16
Reports the asset acquisition of Tips by BondDesk.com in the U.S. Rebranding of Tips to BondDesk Analytics; Product service of BondDesk on bond trading system for broker-dealers retail customers; Overview of the business of Tips.
- BondDesk Purchases BondNexus. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/30/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31254, p1
Reports on the acquisition of Seattle, Washington-based municipal software provider BondNexus Corp. by Mill Valley, California-based online bond trading platform BondDesk.com LLC. Financial terms of the acquisition; Effect of merger on the businesses of BondDesk; Reason behind the acquisition.
- BondDesk Buys MPA Technologies; MPA President to Lead New Entity. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/25/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31478, p7
Reports the acquisition of MPA Technologies by BondDesk Group LLC in California. Addition of analytical tools; Creation of fixed-income portfolio management system; Importance of MPA systems in investment banks, regional broker dealers and buy-side firms.
- Private-Equity Firm Buys Majority of BondDesk. Kutler, Jeffrey // Securities Industry News;6/12/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p1
Reports on the acquisition of a majority interest in BondDesk Group by private equity firm Advent International. Implications of the buyout; Background on Advent; Business plans of Advent.
- BondDesk Group Announces Its New Board of Directors. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/18/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32549, p7
The article reports on the slate of directors that are leading BondDesk Group LLC after the operator of the largest electronic trading platforms was acquired by private equity firm Advent International. Chief executive officer Rob Slaymaker is the only BondDesk executive who will sit on the...
- Street firms team to create fixed-income ECN. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;12/06/99, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p14
Reports on the creation of BondDesk.com, an electronic communications network for bonds. Consolidated quote of bids and offers from three firms; Services that will be offered by the company.
- Report Tracks Retail Bond Mart. Mitchell, Donna // American Banker;10/28/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 166, p7
The author reports on a service offered by the income trading and technology company BondDesk Group LLC in which monthly reports are released on corporate bond trading activity.
- BondDesk Names Ex-UBS Veteran John Bagley as President of Trading. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;8/31/2012, Vol. 121, p1
The article announces the appointment of John Bagley as president of trading at BondDesk Group LLC.
- Firms Form BondDesk.com. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/10/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30951, p1
Reports on the merger of MuniGroup and BondDesk to form BondDesk.com. `Total fixed-income solution' for retail investors; Expansion of the number of participants in the firm's electronic retail-trading system; Access to individual investors.