With Court's Nod, New Hampshire Bond Bank Looks to Deal
- With Legal Stumbling Block Gone, New Hampshire Bond Bank Readies Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31442, p3
Reports the marketing of bonds by the New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank in New Hampshire. Conclusion of the court case against the bond sale; Generation of revenue; Decline of the voting threshold.
- New Hampshire MBB 1978 Resolutions Upgraded to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;4/24/2015, p20
The article announces that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded to Aa2 from Aa3 the rating on of New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank's (NHMBB, bond bank) 1978 Resolution bonds.
- NEW HAMPSHIRE: Bond Bank Bonds Drop. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33420, p9
The article reports on the drop of the 1978 resolution bond of the New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank, from Aa2 to Aa3, according to the evaluation conducted by Moody's Investors Services Inc.
- Rated A. // Business NH Magazine;Aug2004, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p9
Assesses entities in New Hampshire. Loans provided by the New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank; Credit rating; Rates for communities.
- New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank Raised to AA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/18/2015, Vol. 1, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its rating on the New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank's existing bonds issued under the 2005 resolution two notches to AA from A-plus.
- N.H. Bond Bank Raised To Aa3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;06/16/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30914, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has raised the New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank's outstanding non-state guaranteed bonds to Aa3 from A1. Significance of the rating revision.
- New Hampshire MBB 1978 Resolutions Upgraded to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;4/27/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34298, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has upgraded to Aa2 from Aa3 the rating on $675 million of New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank's (NHMBB, bond bank) 1978 Resolution bonds.
- New Hampshire Bond Bank Set for $40M Sale. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;9/11/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33780, p1
The article offers information that the New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank is scheduled to sell 40 million U.S. dollars of bonds. The proceeds will fund loans to the local governments of state for refunding the loans of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Wells Fargo Securities LLC will price the...
- `Mayor, does this job require a pinky ring?' Hinz, Greg // Crain's Chicago Business;08/25/97, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p2
Presents information on the changes made to the election system in Chicago, Illinois. Information on vacancies being filed by appointment.