Delaware Panel lowers Revenue Forecasts
- Disappointing Numbers. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31819, p33
Reports on the decline of the state revenue in Indiana. Percentage of decrease in revenue projections; Account of corporate income taxes.
- Plummeting Revenues and the Deficit. Lynch, Kerry A. // Research Reports: American Institute for Economic Research;4/19/2010, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the plummeting of government revenues in the U.S. and the deficits it resulted, stressing recession as the main reason in the erosion of revenues sources. It depicts three taxes that had dropped in 2009 such as income taxes, corporate income taxes and payroll taxes. It...
- California -- 2011 Will Be "Boom or Bust" For Many Taxpayers. Cummings, Rocky B. // Journal of State Taxation;May/Jun2011, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p9
The article forecasts new opportunities and pitfalls for taxpayers in California in 2011. It projects that 2001 will be a boom year for taxpayers who effectively navigate through some important new provisions that took effect this year. It also anticipates that there could be substantial...
- International Taxation. Strunin, Ivan R. // Corporate Business Taxation Monthly;May2002, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p48
Presents news on international taxation as of May 2002. Benefits under the U.S.-Swiss Treaty; Revenue procedure for untimely filed classification elections for newly formed entities; Extensions on the filing of dual consolidated loss agreement and certifications.
- State revenue grows. Veronikis, Eric // Central Penn Business Journal;2/11/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p2
The article reports on the financial performance of Pennsylvania in January 2011 as revealed by the state Department of Revenue such as the increase in tax revenue by 3.4% to 2.2 billion dollars, the generated 8.9 million-dollar corporation taxes, and the decrease in collected tax revenue for...
- New Taxes To Boost Revenue, Expenditure. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Mar2008, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p10
The article focuses on the content of the 2008 draft budget forecasts in Zambia. The 2008 draft budget is focused on the real gross domestic product (GDP) growth of the country which expecting to increase by 5.8% before the end of the year. It also features its expectation on increase tax...
- THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW. Low, Betty // Business Travel World;Jan2009, p3
The author reflects on the future of the business travel industry following a bleak performance in 2008. According to the author, the Christmas break should have prepared industry players for the day after tomorrow where none of the revenue management experts can forecast supply and demand off...
- 956: How it works. F.J.C. // Caribbean Business;7/12/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 28, p24
No abstract available.
- Ireland's captive managers cheer tax rate. Goddard, Sarah; Unsworth, Edwin // Business Insurance;07/21/97, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p79
Looks at the corporation tax rate for Irish and non-Irish companies in Dublin Ireland, following the expiry of European Union tax concessions for international financial services companies in 2006. Details on the announcement made by Prime Minister John Bruton on the issue; Views of captive...