Hoping to Lock in Low Interest Rates, Texas Schools Convert Debt
- Any buyback news to be eyed by markets. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;03/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30843, p2
Reports the debt buybacks of the Treasury in New York. Criticism of the traders for not releasing details about the buyback program; Implication for the currency circulation; Comment of senior economist James Glassman on the issue.
- Brady Buyback In Brazil. // Latin America Financial Alert;8/4/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 45, p6
Reports on the debt buyback of Brazil. Amount of Brady debt involved in the buyback; Factors that influenced the decision of investors not to relinquish their C bonds; Results of the debt swap.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;1/21/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p5
The article reports that a 3.95 million U.S. dollar convertible bridge loan has been closed by ProChon Biotech from current investors.
- Clinical Data Completes $50M Debt Deal for Phase III Drugs. Hollingsworth, Catherine // BioWorld Today;2/27/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p1
This article reports on a $50 million convertible debt financing completed by Clinical Data Inc. of Newton, Massachusetts. This will be used to advance the company's two drug candidates for depression and cardiac stress. New River Management V LP and RJK LLC were the two investors that raised...
- Sesame sells its 60% stake in Assureweb. McMillan, Paul // Money Marketing;7/14/2005, p2
The article reports on Sesame's selling of its 60 per cent stake in Assureweb to its five product provider backers. The share buyback deal sees Aegon, Clerical Medical, Friends Provident, Norwich Union (NU) and Scottish Widows increase their stake from 40 per cent to 100 per cent of the portal....
- PROFIT FROM FLEXIBILITY. Anderson, James A.; Scott, Matthew S. // Black Enterprise;Sep2003, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p40
Encourages investors to invest in convertible bonds in the U.S. Information on convertible bonds; Stock market performance of convertible bonds; Market study conducted by Morningstar company.
- Hough open 2-man Baltimore office. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;09/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30239, p33
Focuses on William R. Hough & Co.'s (WRHC) opening of an office in Baltimore, Maryland. Focus of the office on housing and public finance; Other offices opened by the company; WRHC's main objective in opening the Baltimore office.
- SEC looking into Hough role in '93 Florida county refunding. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;09/02/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30221, p1
Reports on the US Securities & Exchange Commission's (SEC) probe into the role of William R. Hough & Co. as both financial adviser and provider of escrow securities for a 1993 advance funding in Charlotte County, Florida. Alleged yield-burning abuses in the transactions; Former County...
- Hough wins FA contract with Pinellas County, Fla. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;03/30/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30361, p40
Reports that Pinellas County, Florida has awarded a multiyear contract for financial advisory services to William R. Hough & Co. Deal made by William R. Hough & Co. being investigated for possible yield burning; Reason why the company won the bid.