- NAHB Housing Index Down 3 Points to 69. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p2
Reports the drop of housing market index of the National Association of Home Builders in Washington.
- News In Brief: NAHB Housing Index Rises 2 Points to 49. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p2
Reports on the rise in the National Association of Home Builders' Housing Market Index in October 2001. Trends followed by the Index prior to the decline.
- Homebuilder Confidence Droops to 17-Month Low. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33367, p2
The article reports on the single-family homebuilders' concern on the deterioration of their confidence in the market as it edged down to a 17-month-low due to the housing market index of the National Association of Home Builders which slipped to 13.
- NAHB Building Index of 'Healing' Markets. Sichelman, Lew // National Mortgage News;8/1/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p10
The article reports on the move of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) in developing an index of healing housing markets in the U.S.
- NAHB Housing Index Creeps Up to 41 in Oct. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33798, p8
The article reports that the organization National Association of Home Builders' (NAHB) housing market index has risen up to 41 point in October 2012.
- Housing Recovery Continues. // Electrical Construction & Maintenance Exclusive Insight;12/31/2014, p1
The article reports on an analysis by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) of data from the U.S. Census Bureau and the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for November 2014. Topics covered include the continued recovery of the housing construction activity during the...
- NAHB Housing Index at 18, Up From 16 in August. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/17/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32963, p24
The article reports on the increase of the National Association of Home Builders' (NAHB) housing market index to 18 from 16 in the U.S. in August 2008. Nearly half of the builders in the survey indicates that they expect to see a positive impact from the tax credit in their market areas. It is...
- NAHB Index Finds Builder Confidence in 55+ Housing Market Low. // Aging News Alert;1/23/2009, p10
The article reports that a new version of the Housing Market Index (HMI) released by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), found that the builders of age-restricted housing are concerned about the impact of the economic crisis on current homes sales in their market segment. The new...
- NAHB Housing Index Rises to 16 in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/19/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33117, p2
The article reports on the increase of housing index for new single-family homes in the U.S. as of May 2009. According to the National Association of Home Builders' (NAHB), the housing index for single-family homes has increased from 14 in April to 16 in May and is expected to increase to 17....