- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31212, p37
Presents charts and graphs depicting bond market statistics in the United States as of 2001. Amount of estimated and actual negotiated bonds for the weekly schedule; Municipal bond indexes for the daily schedule; Bidding prices for the treasuring bills and notes.
- Munis Unchanged, But With a Firmer Tone. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;8/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32941, p2
The article reports on the lack of change of the municipal market in the U.S. According to a trader in Los Angeles, there is a firmer tone, but not a lot of business. The consumer price index increased by 0.8%. Some gains were shown by The Treasury market and the yield on the benchmark 10-year...
- Municipals finish down 3/8 to 1/2, as treasury prices take a plunge. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;01/04/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30800, p2
Reports on the decrease in municipal bond points in the United States on January 3, 1999 in light of the government market sell-off due to the Year 2000 problem. Quiet dealings with sporadic activity of traders in the secondary market; Developments in the dollar bond trading and treasury cash...
- With nowhere to go, prices go nowhere. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;10/23/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30258, p2
Reports on the treasury bill and bond prices in the United States as of October 22, 1997. Absence of news on the national economy affecting the prices.
- Muni Market is Ready and Waiting for Tuesday's Action. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;4/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34292, p1
The municipal bond market is ready to absorb the first of the week's larger new issues, with deals expected to be priced both for retail and institutions on Tuesday.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31017, p28
Presents statistics on municipal bonds and securities prices in the United States. Municipal bond index; Bond Buyer Revenue Bond Index; Treasury Bills; Treasury Notes and Bonds; Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields.
- Treasuries fall, take munis along; dealers seeking 'January effect'. Polyak, Ilana; Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;01/05/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30551, p2
Assesses the performance of municipal bonds vis-a-vis Treasury bills in the United States. Enhanced demand for municipals from seasonal flow of redemptions and coupon payments; Money market outflows despite reinvestment cash flow.
- California Leads Flurry of New Deals. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;3/4/2015, p39
The article reports on the negotiated and competitive deals for municipal bonds in the U.S. as of March 4, 2014. California and Maryland led the deals for the primary market. The yield for the 10-year benchmark muni general obligation was unchanged while treasury prices were mixed in the...
- Market Awaits Deals; Wayne Co., Mich., Eyes Thursday Sale. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;6/24/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34331, p1
The municipal bond market is awaiting the first of the week's large new issue slate to hit the screens, lead on Tuesday by a Massachusetts deal and a competitive offering from Seattle, Wash.