FinancialOxygen Moving Up Food Chain to Muni Bonds
- Fed Funds, Euro Trading Platform Unveiled. // American Banker;4/5/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 65, p9
Reports on the launch of an online platform DealerOxygen by FinancialOxygen Inc. for the trading of federal funds by financial institutions. Provision to buy for the price offered on federal funds by participating institutions; Launch of BankOxygen, a capital markets online trading platform by...
- E-Exchange's Alliance Could Simplify Issuance. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/6/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31218, p36
Reports on the plan of FinancialOxygen Inc. and Ernst & Young Inc. to launch an e-commerce partnership. Offering of tax, accounting, auditing, cash and risk management and regulatory services to the 250 independent financial institutions belonging to BankOxygen.
- B of A, Morgan Chase to Join E-Marketplace. // American Banker;3/1/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 41, p13
Reports that Bank of America Corp. and J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. have allied themselves with FinancialOxygen to offer their capital markets products on its electronic marketplace. Total investment in FinancialOxygen's second round of financing.
- Financial Oxygen, TPG Offer Online Management Platform. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31366, p28
Reports on the partnership between FinancialOxygen and TPG Software to offer online accounting system in Dallas, Texas. Management of bond portfolios; Integration of asset and liability analytics; Focus on banking community.
- FinancialOxygen Allies With DebtX to Broaden Debt Trading. Chen, Tanya; Clary, Isabelle; Comtois, James; Sandman, John; Schroeder, Mart // Securities Industry News;9/17/2001-9/24/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 37/38, p34
Reports the business alliance of FinancialOxygen and DebtX in the United States. Impact of the World Trade Center disaster on the sales of FinancialOxygen; Flagship product of FinancialOxygen.
- FinancialOxygen Picks Up Slack in Fed Funds Market. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31228, p32
Reports the use of the trading technology platform of FinancialOxygen by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Assistance for banks, thrifts and credit unions in maintaining liquidity; Availability of repurchase agreements, money market securities and loans; Capacity of the firm to handle high...
- TOO MUCH AIR. // U.S. Banker;Apr2001, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p11
Reports that United States Internet startup FinancialOxygen will post inventories of securities of the biggest banks online. Presentation of yield and price; Formation of the service by British-born Robert Oxenburgh.
- FinancialOxygen Adds Three Banks to Its Online Market. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p5
Reports on the additional number of banks signing for the online market platform of FinancialOxygen called BankOxygen in the U.S. Citations of the banks added in the trading platform; Expected number of banks to trade on the platform before the end of 2001; Viability of the bond market for...
- BankOxygen, Capital Mart Site, Targets Small Banks. Hunter, Matthew // American Banker;1/31/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 21, p8
Reports on FinancialOxygen's establishment of an Internet trading platform for small to midsize banks that will help their corporate treasurers gain more efficient capital market access to satisfy short-term investment needs. Operation of the BankOxygen Web site as a supermarket site for the...