N.J. Governor Signs Tax Amnesty, Fund-Transfer Bills
- Stadium Saga. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31286, p37
Reports that governor James McGreevey has succeeded to cancel legislative bills related to the issue of bonds for the development of stadiums in New Jersey. Concerns of acting governor Donald DiFranceso related to the issue; Comments of DiFrancesco on the benefits of bills.
- Agent Ownership/Commission Rights Bill Signed In N.J. By McGreevey; PIANJ Hails It. // Insurance Advocate;8/25/2003, Vol. 114 Issue 32, p4
Reports on the bill regrading insurance policies signed by New Jersey Governor James E. McGreevey. Provision of the bill; Specifications of the signed bill; Implication of the bill on insurance companies.
- Constitutional Clean Up. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;4/19/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31865, p39
Reports on the approval of a bill addressing the expansion of the use of corporate business tax revenue for cleaning up underground hazardous waste storage tank sites by Governor James E. McGreevey in New Jersey. Approval of the bill by the voters; Total amount allocated for redevelopment and...
- New Scrutiny for Child-Care Workers. Mulroy, Gene J. // njbiz;10/6/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p14
Talks about the plan of New Jersey Supreme Court Justice Peter Verniero to resign in August 2004. Comment from Governor James E. McGreevey on the announcement of Justice Verniero; Information on a bill signed by Governor McGreevey, requiring workers in child-care facilities to undergo criminal...
- Attacking the Malpractice Muddle. Mulroy, Gene J. // njbiz;8/26/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p16
Editorial. Focuses on various legislative bills in New Jersey. Plan of Assemblyman Herb Conaway to introduce a bill to restrict malpractice lawsuits; Decision of Governor James E. McGreevey to sign a bill to strengthen airport security; Approval of a bill by McGreevey that will protect...
- The Lizard Arrives. // njbiz;8/23/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p2
Provides information on the Web site of car insurer Government Employees Insurance Co. Advantage of the Web site according to New Jersey Banking and Insurance commissioner Holly C. Bakke; Information on a bill signed in 2003 by Governor James E. McGreevey regarding automobile insurers.
- A Law That Shouldn't Be Cloned. Stricherz, Mark // Christianity Today;Mar2004, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p19
Reports on the bill signed into law by New Jersey Governor James McGreevey which permits creating cloned humans for research. Highlights of the bill's provisions; Status of efforts to ban all forms of human cloning in the U.S. Senate; Information on human cloning; Reasons of Governor McGreevey...
- Auto Reform Accelerates. // njbiz;5/12/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p4
Looks at the status of a automobile insurance reform bill supported by New Jersey Governor James E. McGreevey in the legislature as of May 12, 2003. Highlights on the bill; Sectors that are supportive of the bill.
- Budget Battle Draws Crowds to Trenton. Mulroy, Gene J. // njbiz;5/19/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p6
Reports on the demonstrations held by various groups in Trenton, New Jersey in opposition to the proposed budget cuts by governor James McGreevey. Legislative bill being opposed by doctors; Information legislative bills that concern the business community as of May 19, 2003.