- Steering governor away from auto bill. // Crain's New York Business;7/15/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p7
Reports developments in the insurance industry in the U.S. as of July 2002. Promotion of spousal liability insurance; Prohibition of the sale of retail gasoline at a predatory price; Litigation on the draft environmental impact statement for the proposed sale of Waterside power plant.
- Sales Culture Must Come Before Tech. Zambrana, Debra // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;9/8/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 36, p16
Discusses the importance of an embedded sales culture in driving insurance sales. Philosophy behind sales culture; Responsibilities of an insurance agency owner in the promotion of sales culture; Ways to demonstrate the efficacy of sales culture.
- Rates skyrocket as insurers recover from Sept. 11. Morath, Eric // Crain's Detroit Business;7/1/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p17
Reports the business recovery of insurers after the September 11 terrorist attacks in the U.S. Increase of insurance premiums; Growth on the sales of the insurance company; Costs of terrorism insurance.
- Enhance The Producer Experience With An Integrated Sales Support System. Shapiro, David; Royal, Alan // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/21/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 42, p27
Focuses on the need to have an integrated sales support system for insurance carriers looking to enhance producer experience. Aspects of selling process supported by the system; Link between the sales system and core back office systems; Assumptions of the sales process; Benefits to...
- There Are Several Ways To Get Into Worksite Marketing. Barthelman, Alan // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;3/24/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 12, p5
Offers tips on how to start worksite sales for insurance companies. Appointment of a worksite marketing specialist; Outsourcing of worksite benefit services to a specialty firm; Use of product and service support of worksite marketing insurers.
- Double-Digit Sales Increases Seen For Voluntary Products. Piontek, Stephen // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;3/24/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 12, p6
Forecasts the increased sales of voluntary benefits products for insurance companies in the U.S. Value of the premiums; Increase of group product sales.
- Agents Seeking To Sell Business, Should Keep Options Open To All Buyers, Including Financially Sound Insurers. // Insurance Advocate;11/25/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 45, p22
Focuses on the benefits in selling an independent insurance agency to insurers in the U.S. Advantages of the financial strength of insurance companies; Involvement of time payments in sales; Similarity of core values of the companies.
- Index Annuities Hit New Sales Record In 1Q. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/24/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 20, p7
Focuses on the quarterly sales records for index annuities of insurance companies in the U.S. Lists of top five carriers for the first quarter of 2004.
- Business clown by 25% at Aviva. Milner, Leah // Money Marketing;2/11/2010, p21
The article provides an overview on the sales performance of Aviva's life and pension businesses in Great Britain.