Phoenix Prepares $220 Million Water Bond Issue
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/31/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33723, p28
A table is presented which lists the negotiated bond offerings of several issuers in the U.S. on May 29, 2012 including Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. in Arizona, Pima County, Arizona, and Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Phoenix Airport Shows Relative Strength in Struggling Sector. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31366, p30
Reports on the negotiated sale of airport revenue bonds of Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. in Dallas, Texas. Finance of Sky Harbor International Airport projects; Assessment from Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor; Percentage of passenger traffic.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2012, p20
A table is presented which lists the negotiated bond offerings on May 29, 2012 for various issuers in the U.S. including Pima County in Arizona, Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp., and Bridgeport in Connecticut.
- Phoenix civic improvement. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;03/10/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30595, p8
Reports on Prudential Securities analyst Garrett Falzone's evaluation of the fiscal health of Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. of Phoenix, Arizona. Ability of Phoenix's Water Services Department to handle an upcoming spike in expenditures; Projected drop in debt-service coverage in fiscal 2000;...
- Phoenix Rises Higher. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31832, p1
Reports that Phoenix will play catch-up on capital improvement projects with proceeds from a 150 million dollars general obligation bond issue scheduled to sell on March 2, 2004. Amount issued by Phoenix for capital improvements; Amount of debt sold by Phoenix Industrial Development Authority...
- ARIZONA: S&P Ups Phoenix Agency. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;5/29/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32638, p9
The article reports on the upgrade of Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp.'s subordinated excise tax debt to AA from AA-minus, by Standard & Poor's Corp. in Arizona. The upgrade is due to the exceptional breadth and diversity of the economic base generating the pledged taxes. According to analysts,...
- Phoenix Plans $2B Renovation for Sky Harbor Airport. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/17/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32361, p40
The article reports that Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. will spend more than 2-billion for the expansion of its Sky Harbor International Airport, one of the busiest airports in the U.S. Work will include demolition of the existing 15-gate Terminal 2 and replacement with a new 33-gate West...
- Phoenix Airport Plans a Refunding As Largest Tenant Seeks a Merger. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;2/5/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33856, p6
The article reports that Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport of Arizona is planning to refund 208 million U.S. dollars for interest-rate savings in a deal that could be come in the market in the first week of February 2013. It mentions that the bonds associated with the airport revenues...
- Far West Bond-Watch. Fine, Jacob; Barnett, Chip; Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;05/05/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30885, p31
Presents bond market updates in the Western States region for May 5, 2000. Rating increase given to the Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp.; Bond rating for the California Housing Finance agency; Amount of bond issue in Portland, Oregon scheduled for fall 2000.