Muni Bonds Mixed in Light Trading As Economic Recovery Takes Hold
- The Creation and Implementation of a Formally Structured, County-Wide Local Industry Assistance Program. McCain, Michael B. // Economic Development Review;Winter88, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p12
Focuses on a U.S.-wide local industry assistance program. Creation of management-labor committee to initiate communications between representatives of companies and labor unions; Association of local personnel managers to provide opportunities for education on National Labor Relations Board...
- Domestic nonfinancial statistics. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Feb2000, Vol. 86 Issue 2, pA42
Presents domestic nonfinancial statistics pertaining to the United States as of February 2000. Includes output, capacity and capacity utilization; Industrial production; Consumer and producer prices.
- U.S. economy may be slowing down. Hoxter, Curtis J. // Caribbean Business;11/18/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p10
Reports on the conditions of the United States economy for the year 1999. Labor shortage; Wage increase in certain industries and regions; Overall price inflation; Growth in manufacturing industries.
- This is help? Smith, Don R. // Rubber World;Jul2002, Vol. 226 Issue 4, p4
Editorial. Comments on the need for the U.S. government to provide assistance to industries affected by the declining economy. Strengthening of the U.S. dollar to increase purchasing power of companies.
- U.S. industrial output in line with predictions. // Indianapolis Business Journal;08/25/97, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p31A
Discloses that industrial production in the United States rose at a slower rate in July 1997 than in June 1997. Increase in output at factories, mines and utilities; Speculation that the Federal Reserve would not raise interest rates; Increased rate of consumer spending; Inflation. INSET:...
- Fed Beige Book: Growth Moderate. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;09/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30980, p2
Reports that economic expansion in the United States continued at a moderate pace across most parts of the country. Characterization of economic growth in the country; Factors that influenced economic expansion in the country; Overview on business activity in various industries.
- Industrial output surges 0.9%. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;Jun97, Vol. 147 Issue 6, p17
Reports on the growth of factory output in the United States in March 1997. Operating capacity of the industry.
- Factory orders cool: Forecast of moderating economic pace. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;Jun97, Vol. 147 Issue 6, p17
Reports on the slight decline in factory orders in the United States in March 1997. Durable and nondurable goods.
- Industrial production for Oct. revised up. Selway, William // Bond Buyer;11/25/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30528, p2
Cites the upward revision of the United States' industrial production for October 1998. Capacity utilization; Figures from the Federal Reserve Board.
- Chicago Fed NAI At -1.02 in June. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;8/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31195, p2
Reports on the performance of the Chicago Fed National Activity Index in June 2001. Slowdown in industrial production in the United States.