Massachusetts Health System Has $117M Refunding on Deck
- Los Angeles Department of Water And Power Offering $277 Million. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;5/23/2012, p5
The article reports that the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power refund 276.8 million dollars of water bonds, which are expected to achieve 38 million dollars in the present-value savings.
- Colorado Lawmakers Introduce $2B Bond Plan for November Vote. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/21/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32116, p1
Reports on the launch of proposal for a bond referendum, a plan that would hinge on voters agreeing to forego refunds from surplus state funds as mandated by the 1992 Taxpayer Bill of Rights by lawmakers in Colorado. Amount of funding for highway construction and improvements; Sponsorship of the...
- Guide aims to teach investors rebate game. // Money Marketing;8/25/2005, p5
Discusses the guide that aims to teach investors on the process of rebate in Great Britain. Difference of commission from the initial charge on an investment bond.
- OOCEA Comes to Market With Deal To Refund and Restructure its Debt. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;11/8/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33811, p6
The article informs that Orlando Orange County Expressway Authority (OOCEA) in Florida is planning to hit the U.S. bond market with deal for refunding and restructuring its debt. It mentions that county will used the low market rates to save and reduce its variable-rate exposure in a refunding...
- University of Chicago Plans More Borrowing. Shields, Yvette // National Mortgage News;7/14/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 41, p1
The article reports on the plan of the University of Chicago to borrow additional funds from the Illinois Finance Authority (IFA). It states that the university plans to borrow $200 million for its capital program and refund up to $500 million .It mentions that they intend to issue taxable bonds...
- Refunding Bonanza Drives Up Issuance While New Money Seems a Solid Bet in '04. DeSue, Tedra; Newman, Emily; Sigo, Shelly; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31836, Bond Buyer p48
Focuses on the debt issuance in the Southeast. Increase in debt issuance; Increment in debt refundings; Amount of revenue bonds sold in Memphis.
- IRS Memo: No Interest On Rebate. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31045, p1
Reports on the absence of interest on arbitrage rebate according to a ruling of the United States Internal Revenue Service. Prevention of the issuer from claiming that the government owe them interest on the excess money the issuer paid.
- Chicago Ed Board Plans Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/26/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31850, p1
Reports that Chicago Board of Education in Illinois has refunded outstanding debt. Sale of fixed-rate bonds and auction-rate securities; Conversion of the auction-rate piece to synthetic fixed rate; Approval of a resolution authorizing the transaction.
- August Saw $31.34B in Issuance. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p1
Reports on the increase of a municipal bond issuance for August as issuers took advantage of a favorable interest rate environment to refund existing debt in the U.S. Details on the findings from a preliminary statistics Thomson Financial; Statement of Matt Fabian, senior municipal search...