Bloomberg Gives No Clues on Sale Date for $8 Billion in Debt
- A Pair of Deals. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p33
Reports on the plan of Washington, D.C., to sell $315 million in new-money general obligation bonds in a pair of transactions beginning the first week of December 2003.
- Maryland Agency Ready to Sell Previously Delayed $90M Deal. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p34
Reports on the Maryland Community Development Administration's plans to issue $90.1 million of capital securitization revenue bonds in November 2003. Structure of the deal; Use of proceeds from the bond issue.
- New Orleans Kicks Off Series of Water, Sewer Sales With $117 Million Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p34
Reports on the water and sewerage service bond offering planned by New Orleans, Louisiana, in November 2003. Structure of the deal; Use of proceeds from the issue.
- Rhode Island to Issue $99.2 Million In GO Refunding Bonds on Tuesday. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p33
No abstract available.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p22
Presents information related to results of negotiated sales of bonds in different states on the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Details of general obligation bond anticipation notes issued by different departments.
- Results of Competitive Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p23
Presents information related to results of competitive bond sales in different states on the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Details of public improvement bonds, bond anticipation notes and revenue anticipation notes.
- D.C. Council Passes $5.6B Spending Plan. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31384, p4
Reports the approval of the spending plan for 2003 in Washington D.C. Issuance of general obligation bonds; Approval of the combined and capital budget legislation; Limitation on property tax increase.
- Massachusetts Combined GO Sale May Reach $1 Billion. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;8/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31443, p3
Reports the plans of the federal government to issue general obligation bonds in Massachusetts. Involvement in refunding deals; Adjustment of state spending according to affordable levels; Expansion of revenue base.
- Northeast Ballot Items a Mixed and Less Than Full Bag. Braun, Martin Z.; McDonald, Michael; Mckaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31457, p32
Reports trend of bonds in the Northeastern States as of August 2002. Amount of bonds sought by Pennsylvania for volunteer fire and emergency services; Factors mediating the lack of citizen-initiated referendums in the region; Rise in the bond related local elections in Massachusetts.