Washington Lawmakers, eyeing Tobacco Bonds, Race to Close Budget
- CALIFORNIA: LAO: Crisis to Worsen. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/16/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33043, p9
The article reports on the announcement of California Legislative Analyst's Office (LAO) that the state's cash crisis is getting worse. The state will have $500 million more in bills than income in February and at this point, California will continue to make priority payments like school aid and...
- Time Interval Bias: Its Impact on Advertising Budgeting. Moriarty, Mark M.; Lastovicka, John L. // Current Issues & Research in Advertising;1985, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p115
This paper considers what happens when two key parameters in advertising budgeting models (immediate and lagged effects of advertising) are estimated without recognition of time interval (or temporal aggregation) bias. It is demonstrated that careful attention should be paid to whether annual,...
- How to control your cash flow. Potter, Tom // ABA Journal;Jul84, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p121
Provides tips on how to control cash flows in law offices. Use of a cash budget to help resolve problems in law office operations; Procedures used in the formulation of cash budgets; Implications to lawyers and the practice of law.
- Small airlines miss bailout. Hare, David // Las Vegas Business Press;12/3/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p3
Reports on the federal cash assistance of airlines in Las Vegas, Nevada. Opinion of the small aviation firm on the cash assistance; Amount of cash given; Lists of airline industry have given the cash assistance.
- What do you do with spare cash? // Medical Economics;4/7/2006, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p17
A graph is presented on what consumers do with their spare cash.
- Prepaid cash top-up. // Travel Daily;6/18/2013, p7
The article offers information on a chance of winning cash cards for the holders of Mastercard's multi-currency Access Prepaid cash passport.
- saving grace. // Australian Table;Jul2008, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p11
A list of ways to reduce grocery bills is presented, which includes buying less costly and seasonal vegetables, buying inexpensive cuts of meat and purchasing fruit in bulk.
- $8,700 Fare To Cannes. Goldrich, Robert // SHOOT;6/21/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 25, p4
Reports the budget of the project for the inclusion of the commercial division of bicoastal/international Czech Films to the Saatchi & Saatchi Showcase in New York. Concept of the commercial spot; Music of the advertising; Inspiration for the plot.
- reader quick poll. // Consumer Reports Money Adviser;May2012, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p3
Statistics are presented on the cash amount does one person have.