Southwest Voters Approve, Kill Bond Issues, Cast Ballots for Candidates
- Amid Weak Economy, Voters Face Biggest Bond Total Ever. Roh, Jane // Bond Buyer;11/4/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31505, p6
Reports on the unusual midterm elections in which voters from different states will decide on bond referendums, the highest amount of bonding proposals in U.S. history, as of November 4, 2002. Explanation for the rise in bond measures in the U.S.; Reasons for the Pennsylvania legislature to...
- Bond election results. // Bond Buyer;11/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30515, p5
Presents bond election results in the United States on November 3, 1998. State; Number of issues submitted and their dollar volume; Number of issues approved and their dollar volumes.
- Election results for November 3, 1998. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;11/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30515, p20
Presents election results for bond proposals on November 3, 1998. Includes bond issues for the renovation, improvement for state parks in Alabama; Design and construction of middle school and renovation in Glastonbury, Connecticut; Parks and recreation bonds in Wake Forest, North Carolina; Site...
- Election results. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;05/27/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30650, p24
Presents results of bond elections in the United States, as of May 25, 1999.
- A big day at the polls: Voters asked to decide on $10.6... Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/03/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30265, p1
Reports about voters in the United States being asked to decide on $10.6 billion bonds during the November 4, 1997 elections. New York State referendum for the school construction bonds; Multipurpose bond questions.
- Municipal bond elections. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian; Haywood, Charlesetta // Bond Buyer;06/04/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30407, p24
Features schedule of some United States bond elections involving $500,000 or more from June 6 through December 1, 1998. Amount; City or district.
- Election results. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian; Haywood, Charlesetta // Bond Buyer;06/04/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30407, p24
Lists the results of some United States bond elections held on May 18 and June 2, 1998. Includes the approval of a bond for school improvements in Tukwila School District, Washington; Defeat of a bond to finance school facilities in Pajaro Valley, California.
- Municipal bond elections. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;02/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30820, p20
Lists bond elections in the United States, involving $500,000 or more. Dates; Issuer; Amount.
- General election's bond proposals. // Bond Buyer;11/03/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30513, p28
Presents data on bond proposals under vote in the United States general elections on November 3, 1998. Proposals by state; Proposals by type of bond issue.