Rice Financial Hires Tony Stovall
- Swap Specialist Rice Hires Banker for 'Conventional' Business. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;3/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31345, p40
Reports the appointment of municipal finance banker Tony Stovall to the position of manager by Rice Financial Products Co. in New York. Expectations of president J. Donald Rice from Stovall; Expansion plans of Stovall on the underwriting activities of the corporate bond; Statement regarding the...
- A Very Good Year for the DBA. Koch, Linda // Illinois Banker;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including 12 new member banks and thrifts and 35 companies, several quality training programs, and partnership with the Alliance of State Bankers Association.
- ABA, Fannie in Secondary Market Pact. Reosti, John // American Banker;3/8/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 46, p6
Announces the partnership of the American Bankers Association (ABA) with Fannie Mae Corp. in the U.S. Benefits of the partnership to ABA members; Terms of the agreement; Impact of the partnership to community banks.
- ACB and Fannie Mae Form Partnership. // Community Banker;Mar2001, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p14
Reports the partnership of America's Community Bankers with Fannie Mae in the United States. Purpose of the partnership; Provisions for the members; Assessment for homeownership.
- Camp Challenge, CRA in action. // ABA Banking Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 95 Issue 2, p18
Seems that the site of Camp Challenge in the Saura Mountains just north of Winston-Salem, N.C., was once the winter home of the Sparks Circus, according to Thad Woodard, president of the North Carolina Bankers Association, which sponsors Camp Challenge. Camp Challenge is no ordinary summer camp....
- Foundation, association team for jobs program. Hilgert, Jockie // North Western Financial Review;5/1/2004, Vol. 189 Issue 9, p15
A new program created through a partnership between the Independent Community Bankers of Minnesota and the Carl and Eloise Pohlad Family Foundation is meant to create a summer youth jobs program in banking and finance for 50 Minnesota teens this summer. The Pohlad Family Foundation approached...
- ABA's indispensable alliance. WILLIAMS, MATT // ABA Banking Journal;Apr2013, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p4
The author reflects on the banking industry and his experience in the organization American Bankers Association (ABA). He describes the importance of third-party relationships in the industry and membership with the state bankers association which provide useful products to help serve customers...
- Up-close and Personal with Reveille Men's Chorus Member Tony Stovall. // Echo Magazine;12/4/2014, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p18
The article presents an interview with Tony Stovall, member of nonprofit organization and performer group Reveille Men's Chorus is presented who discusses his involvement in the Chorus, his favorite part of the group which include all range of age groups, and views on show of Reveille.
- Social Entrepreneurship Meets Cause Marketing. Riley, Michael // Bank Marketing;Jul99, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p88
No abstract available.