New Fixed-Income Heads at Bear Stearns
- Bear Stearns Adds Mezz Group. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;10/23/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p2
Reports on the mezzanine capital group formed by Bear, Stearns & Co. using talents from First Union Corporation. Executives appointed for the group; Deals to be focused on by the mezzanine group.
- Bear Stearns Bags New M&A VP. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/27/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 47, p5
Deals with the selection of David Grill as vice president of the mergers and acquisitions group at Bear Stearns company. Responsibilities of Grill for the company.
- Bear Taps Hooda for New E-Commerce Strategy Post. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;11/27/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p4
Reports on Bear Stearns & Co.'s hiring of Rajan Hooda as senior managing director and global head of e-commerce strategy and business development. Career history; Job responsibilities.
- Bear Stearns Hires a Managing Director. // American Banker;8/9/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 152, p2
Reports on Bear Stearns & Co.'s hiring of David M. Platter to be senior managing director and head of its financial institutions group. Group's provision of strategic investment banking services; Platter's previous position at Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette.
- Bear Stearns Hires Senior Trader. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30752, p26
Reports on Bear Stearns & Co. Inc.'s hiring of Chris Tota as managing director for municipal trading.
- EXECUTIVE MOVES. Rodrigues, Joao H. // Crain's New York Business;4/1/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p13
Reports the selection and appointment of several executives in New York City. Career background of vice president Carrie Soriano of the Digital Edge; Selection of Jeffrey Mayer to the position of co-head of the fixed-income division of Bear Stearns & Co.; Job responsibility of chief executive...
- Bear Names Head of Equity Cap Markets. // American Banker;10/10/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 195, p11
The author reports that executive Lee Stettner has been named a senior managing director and global head of equity capital markets at Bear Stearns & Co. Stettner previously worked at the companies Deutsche Bank, in the health care banking department, Credit Suisse First Boston, Morgan Stanley...
- Bear Stearns snags Lehman Bankers for infrastructure deals. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;3/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30360, p39
Highlights the hiring of former Lehman Brothers employees David Klinges and James Taylor 2d as managing directors for the infrastructure finance business projects of Bear Stearns & Co. in New York. Responsibilities; Company background of Bear Stearns.
- Executive Changes. Fung, Amanda // American Banker;8/8/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 152, p3
Reports on executive movements in the United States financial services industry, recent as of August 8, 2001. Catherine K. Lam of United California Bank, Los Angeles; Hiring of Steve Abrahams and Peter Rubinstein by Bear Stearns & Co. Inc.; Hiring of Stephen Brent Wells by Neuberger Berman Inc.