Morgan Keegan Hires Pugh to Open Office
- Morgan Keegan Set To Grow in St. Louis. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p6
Reports on the plan of Morgan Keegan & Co. to build up its retail and brokerage office in St. Louis, Missouri by hiring public finance bankers in the area. Uncertainty of the specific time for hiring public finance bankers for the office; Interest of firm in the Missouri market.
- New Morgan Keegan Office Targets Northwest Arkansas. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32387, p7
The article provides updates on the new public finance office of Morgan Keegan & Co. in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Firm officials hoped that its new office would help them to be a part of bond issues needed to finance infrastructure in the state. The new Morgan Keegan office has just one municipal...
- Rob Baird Thrilled By Merger. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/26/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33704, p1
The article focuses on the goals of Rob Baird, head of public finance and debt investment banking at the new fixed income division of the company formed as a result of the merger of Raymond James Ltd. and Morgan Keegan & Co. Inc. As stated, since the merger Baird's focus has been on combing the...
- Morgan Keegan Wins Competitive Louisiana Swap Worth $485M. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/27/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32536, p5
The article reports on the completion of Louisiana officials of a forward interest-rate swap with Morgan Keegan & Co. It has been said that the transaction will allow the state to achieve significant savings to finance road and highway improvements. According to reports, Louisiana's swap enabled...
- Morgan Keegan Hires Longtime Coastal Banker to Head Up New Houston Office. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/25/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32078, p40
The article reports Memphis-based Morgan Keegan & Co. has hired former Coastal Securities banker Deborah S. Jones to head its new public finance office in Houston. Jones who began work at Morgan Keegan, joins the firm as a senior vice president. In her new position, Jones will be responsible for...
- Morgan Keegan list called `smoking gun' in Louisiana dispute. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/12/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30291, p1
Reports that the Morgan Keegan and Company's inventory list was criticized by the East Baton Rouge and the Mortgage Finance Authority. Why the list was called `a smoking gun,' by Richard Sale, a partner in charge of institutional sales and trading at J.C. Bradford and Company; Description of...
- Morgan Keegan Opens Richmond Office. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;07/20/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30936, p7
Reports on the opening of Morgan Keegan & Co.'s office in Richmond, Virginia. James Johnson's appointment as head of the Richmond office; Others joining Johnson.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p18
Cites results of negotiated sales in the bond market by the TFMG Bond Research Group as of February 7, 2002. Types of bonds sold through negotiations; Bonds purchased through negotiation by Morgan Keegan & Co.; Companies that have purchased bonds through negotiation.
- Louisiana Bond Commission Sets Stage for $300M of Deals. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31350, p5
Reports the approval of several bond requests from state issuers by the Louisiana State Bond Commission. Amount of accumulative requests; Sale of the bonds through negotiation with Morgan Keegan & Co. and Foley & Judell; Agencies with approved bond sale requests. INSET: Minn., Twin Cities Mull...