Senate Bill May Reverse IRS Rulings, Facilitate Dealing
- Child care tax credits. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p22
Reports on a proposal by Senator Bob Graham for government tax subsidies for food service industry workers who provide on-site child care facilities for workers. Features of the plan; Benefits of the tax credits for women in low-wage industries.
- 10 tax credit rules after the 10% test. Novogradac, Michael J. // National Real Estate Investor;Dec95, Vol. 37 Issue 13, p68
Presents a list of ten rules that project owners should consider after receiving a carryover allocation in developing low income housing tax credit rental property in the United States. Includes focusing on the cliff effect versus marginal issues; Tracking the time frame; Being aware of...
- Graham-Reid Bill Boosts Park Funding Issues. Mackay, Katurah // National Parks;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 73 Issue 7/8, p16
Deals with the legislative bill introduced by United States Senators Bob Graham and Harry Reid to fund national park resource conservation projects. Source of the funds; Significance of the bill; Provisions under the bill.
- Congressional Leaders Say Tax Cut Bill Is Dead For This Year. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;12/08/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31033, p5
Reports developments on the taxation bill in Washington. Role of congressional leaders for the tax cut bill; Increase of the volume cap and tax-credit bonds; Elements of the community renewal proposal.
- Straw Bill in California. West, Brian // Earth Island Journal;Summer96, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p8
The article offers information on the Thompson bill in California, which would give a tax credit to companies that buy rice straw for value-added pruposes.
- Sen. Clinton Unveils Plan to Help Nontraditional Students. Lane, Kristina // Community College Week;3/1/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p10
Presents information on the Non-Traditional Student Success Act proposed by senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) and senator Bob Graham (D-Fla.). Provisions of the bill; Goal of the proposed legislation; Background on non-traditional students in the U.S.
- Welcome to the 506th Edition. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);10/30/2009, Issue 506, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including encounter of the editor of the journal with former U.S. Senator Bob Graham and information on the podcasting "The Czar of REAL Wellness Rules" available on the journal's website.
- My father made me... // U+S+ Kids;Jun96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p18
Recalls Senator Bob Graham's experiences as a boy growing up on a farm in Florida. Chores during summer; Sharing of responsibilities with family members; Lessons learned from father on the care of the environment.
- Praise for Sen. Bob Graham tax bill; benefits Puerto Rico. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;10/2/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p16
Reports on the benefits of the income tax bill of presidential candidate Senator Bob Graham on the residents in Puerto Rico. Introduction of the bill to make residents eligible for the earned income tax credit by Senate Minority Leader Thomas Dashcle; Effort of Graham in fighting for the...