Raymond James Makes Key Hire
- Raymond James Adds Banker to Its Chicago Office. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32295, p7
The article reports that Raymond James & Associates Inc. (Raymond) has hired Aaron P. Cook, a senior debt management specialist from the Illinois' Office of Management and Budget. Before joining state government about a year ago, Cook worked as a senior treasury analyst for the Chicago Park...
- Barman Joins Raymond James As Transportation, Sport Head. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/1/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31668, p36
Reports on the selection of Aaron Barman as director of transportation finance and sports finance practices in Florida-based Raymond James & Associates Inc., as of July 1, 2003. Reasons behind Barman's selection; Professional background of Barman; Duties to be performed by him at Raymond James.
- Raymond James Hires Atlanta Banking Vet Reuben McDaniel. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p12
The article announces the hiring of investment banking veteran Reuben McDaniel as a managing director for investment company Raymond James.
- Ex-Advest Banker Joins Raymond James in N.J.. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p6
The article reports that Florida-based based Raymond James & Associates Inc. has tapped Lawrence Bashe, the former head of public finance at Advest Group Inc., to head up the company's New Jersey practice. Bashe has more than 20 years of public finance experience in several sectors namely,...
- Raymond James' Detroit-Area Office Gains Three From NatCity. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/9/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32603, p6
The article reports on the establishment of Raymond James & Associates's public finance banking office in Michigan. The measure is part of the firm's advancement in the Midwestern expansion. The firm has hired two veteran bankers who worked for NatCity Investments Inc. It has also opened an...
- Raymond James & Associates. // Fort Worth Business Press;7/17/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p13
The article highlights the business operation of Fort Worth, Texas-based Raymond James & Associates Inc. Branch manager Bill Riley played a major role in introducing the city branch to client-centric financial services firms. It is said that the continued arrival of high profile financial...
- From Book Smart to Street Smart. McMorris, Frances A. // On Wall Street;Feb2011, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p22
The article focuses on financial services firms' priority to train new financial advisors as a preparation for the aging staff and diminishing recruits in the U.S. Wells Fargo ranked 27th in the November 2010 list of top corporate training departments by "Training" magazine. Meanwhile, Bob...
- Advisor Strategies for 2011. // On Wall Street;Feb2011, Vol. 21 Issue 2, pA4
The article discusses the strategies of financial advisors in the retirement investment market for 2011. Mark Hollingsworth of Raymond James & Associates stresses that he will continue to manage the emotions of his clients than their financial affairs. Meanwhile, Doug Lockwood of Harbor Lights...
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // On Wall Street;Sep2002, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on the selection and promotion of financial executives in the U.S. as of September 2002.