Beleaguered Nebraska Nuclear Plant Clouds $48M Offering
- Ron Asche, Nebraska Public Power District. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p50
Focuses on the operation of the Nebraska Public Power District. Sale of bonds for renovations of the emissions-control equipment; Possibility of building generators; Ratings from credit agencies.
- Nebraska Power District's Market Trip Will Help Pay Off Nuclear Plant Lawsuits. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/7/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31486, p5
Reports the issuance of general revenue bonds by the Nebraska Public Power District in Nebraska. Amount of the bonds; Proceeds of the sale; Lead manager of the bond sale.
- Nebraska Power District Readies $270M in Capital Project Deal. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/27/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33389, p40
The article reports that the Nebraska Public Power District had prepared 270 million dollars of bonds as part of its annual borrowing to finance capital projects.
- Nebraska Power District to Issue $200 Million. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p4
Reports on plans of the Nebraska Public Power District to issue $200 million of general revenue bonds. Intended use of proceeds from the sale; Reason behind the issue; Appraisal of the credit rating of the district; Information on power plants to be constructed by the district; Appraisal of...
- Nebraska power deal assigned A ratings. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;05/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30393, p29
Reports that the Nebraska Public Power District's bond issue has earned an A-plus rating from the Standard & Poor's and an A1 rating from Moody's Investors Service. Strengths and weaknesses of the bond issue.
- IRS: Some NPPD BABs Don't Qualify for 35% Subsidy. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/11/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33795, p32
The article informs that the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has informed the Nebraska Public Power District (NPPD) that the Build America Bonds (BABs) do not qualify for the payment of 35 percent subsidy, received from the U.S. Treasury.
- Nebraska Utility Issuing $234M for Nuclear Plant. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/1/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33656, p1
The article reports on the 234-million-dollar of new-money and refunding general revenue bonds issued by the Nebraska Public Power District (NPPD) for nuclear plant. It notes that the borrowing is the first of NPPD to capture interest rate savings and finance capital projects at its nuclear...
- IRS: BAB Subsidy Disputed. DePaul, Jennifer; Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/13/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33662, p1
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to inform the Nebraska Public Power District that the 10 million-dollar Build America Bonds (BAB) it issued in June 2009 might not qualify for the subsidy from the Treasury Department due to a dispute over the BAB's price.
- Helicopter to String Final Wire on NPPD's Axtell to Kansas Line. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;8/10/2012, p2
The article reports on the Nebraska Public Power District's call on the public to be aware of several safety factors as the Axtell to Kansas 345-kilovolt (kV)Transmission Project nears completion.