Secondary Municipal Prices Fall; N.Y.C. Sells $500 Million of GOs
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p8
Presents charts and graph depicting Goldman Sachs high yield indices in Europe. List of liquid bonds; Rating of Colt Telecom; Percentage of the total returns of Euro BB.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;11/11/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p8
Presents Goldman Sachs & Co.'s high yield bond index as of November 6, 2002. Liquid bonds; Index data.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;11/25/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 46, p8
Presents statistics on most liquid bonds as ranked by Goldman Sachs as of November 20, 2002.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;10/14/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p8
Presents charts and graph depicting high yield bonds of Goldman Sachs and Co. Credit rating; Percentage of total return; Prices.
- Goldman leads high-stakes casino financing. Goldblatt, Jennifer // American Banker;11/6/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 215, p1
States that Goldman Sachs and Company is about to plunge into the high-stakes world of casino financing. Pricing of the package of high-yield deal for Venetian Casino by Goldman; Views of observers about the casino financing project of the company; Doubt on the execution prowess of Goldman...
- Goldman Sachs asks permission for bond sale. Chernoff, Joel // Pensions & Investments;7/12/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p9
Reports on Goldman Sachs Group L.P.'s request from the Department of Labor for permission to sell its own medium-to-long-term bonds to private pension funds. Difficulty for Goldman Sachs to fulfill its routine borrowing needs without engaging in inadvertent prohibited transactions.
- Rapid selling for largest-ever Mississippi deal. Gallo, Pete // Bond Buyer;07/02/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30179, p2
Reports on Goldman, Sachs & Co.'s successful sale of $140.5 million of Mississippi general obligation debt on June 26, 1997. Details of the bidding that led to the selection of Goldman Sachs; Institutional investors' strong interest in the sale.
- Port of Portland Picks Goldman for Airport Deal. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;05/25/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30648, p2
Reports on Port of Portland, Oregon's selection of Goldman Sachs & Co. as lead underwriter of an approximately $150 million of bonds it hopes to sell in August 1999.
- Memphis to convert airport debt to auction-rate securities. Reisman, Michael // Bond Buyer;09/15/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30726, p32
Reports that Memphis, Tennessee will convert a variable-rate bond issue with $150 million of debt outstanding to Goldman Sachs & co.'s periodic auction-rate securities. Refinancing of the 1996 bonds for Memphis-Shelby County Airport.
- Goldman Readies Second E-Offering, This Time for Mt. Sinai-NYU Health. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;04/18/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30873, p9
Reports on Goldman Sachs & Co.'s electronic offering of bonds for the Mount Sinai-New York University Health. Structure of the bonds; Rating of the bonds.