New Jersey Med School Downgraded
- Cost or benefit. // Business News New Jersey;3/6/96, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p42
Reports that the Newark-based University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey has compiled a report examining its financial impact on the state in 1994. President Stanley S. Bergen's report on taxpayer support.
- Contentious bargaining for New Jersey medical faculty. Mauer, Michael // Academe;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the challenges faced by the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey administration. Impact of the university's bylaws; Identification of these challenges; Description of the measures to be implemented; Comments from Henry Edinger, chief negotiator of the faculty.
- grapevine. // njbiz;2/21/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p11
This section offers news briefs concerning the business sector of New Jersey, which includes the planned restructuring of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), issues about the pace of polluted site remediation programs, and budget concerns of business advocates.
- Med School Affirmation. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;7/11/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33546, p9
The article reports on the affirmation of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey's (UMDNJ) stable outlook and A-minus rating in Newark by Fitch Ratings Ltd.
- Warm reception for hospital chiller upgrade. Kaltwasser, Jared // njbiz;5/16/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p2
The article reports that the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey owns a 2,700-ton chiller made by the PSE&G hospital energy-efficiency initiative.
- Regional News: NORTHEAST. // Modern Healthcare;1/16/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p22
The article presents updates on medical care in the U.S. as of January 2006. Tara Hospital in Brownsville, Pennsylvania has closed and surrendered its provisional hospital license. Albert Einstein Healthcare Network has reached an agreement with Montgomery Hospital in Norristown, Pennsylvania....
- Fitch maintains its positive outlook for medical school. Fitzgerald, Beth // njbiz;7/4/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p8
The article reports on the affirmation by Fitch Ratings of the A-minus rating of about 500 million U.S. dollars in bonds of University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and of the positive outlook for the state's medical school.
- Dental school bridges ticklish data dilemma. York, A. Jerome // Communications News;Apr96, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p18
Reports on the enhancement of the communications system of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) through an outsourcing agreement with Systems & Computer Technology Corp. Integration of administrative software and client/server hardware; Implementation of a statewide...
- N.J. Medical School Gears Up far $575M Refunding as Audit Results Loom. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/7/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33036, p4
The article reports on the preparation of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) in Newark for a refinancing and on allegations it faces. The New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority will issue up to $575 million of refunding debt on behalf of UMDNJ. The financing...