Maryland Board Cuts Revenue Projections for 2002, 2003
- Maryland Officials Revise '05-'06 Revenue Estimates Upwards. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32091, p29
Reports on the revision of the overall revenue projections of Maryland's Board of Revenue Estimates for fiscal 2005 and 2006. Citation of higher-than-expected growth in personal, corporate and sales tax collections; Actual growth in withholding tax; Requirement for a balanced budget in the state...
- Northeast bond-watch. Meisler, Daniel; Kaplan, David; Kruger, Daniel; Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;12/28/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30547, p27
Focuses on developments related to municipal finance in the Northeastern States, current as of December 28, 1998. Includes Maryland Board of Revenue Estimates' revision of its general fund revenue projection for fiscal 1999; Massachusetts Turnpike Authority's plan to eliminate tolls on the...
- Maryland Revenue Board Reduces Projection Due to Grim Outlook. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31285, p4
Reports on reduction in revenue projections for fiscal year 2002 and estimates for fiscal 2003 by the Maryland Board of Revenue Estimates. Attribution of reduction in revenue projections to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks; Overview of revenue estimates and economic and business...
- CFO: District of Columbia Faces $323 Million Hole in Fiscal 2003. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31473, p4
Reports the revised official revenue estimate of the District of Columbia for fiscal 2003. Preparation to market $700 million of debt; Revenue collections of the district; Reason for the downturn of individual income tax and capital gains collections.
- Delaware Revises Revenue Projections; Governor Orders Cut to Operating Budget. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;9/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31473, p4
Reports the revision of the revenue projections in Delaware. Cause of the decline in franchise and personal income taxes; Projections given by the Economic and Financial Advisory Council; Impact of the decline in the forecast.
- Illinois 1Q Revenues Disappoint; Long-Term Pessimism Grows. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/7/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31486, p4
Reports the shortage on the projections for the first quarter revenue of fiscal 2003 in Illinois. Disclosure of the shortage by the state officials; Amount of the shortage; Evaluation of revenues by the officials.
- Telecom revenues to top $50M by 2005. // RCR;12/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p26
Presents revenue forecasts for unified telecommunications services in North America and Europe up to year 2005 contained in the study `Opportunities for Unified Telecommunications Services' released by Technical Marketing Inc. and Schema.
- Southwestern States Struggle With Budget Cuts, Shortfalls. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31352, p1
Focuses on the decline of state revenues in the U.S. Amount of expected deficit; Implications of economic predictions; Struggle of states for increase in revenues and growing need for social services.
- N.J. Revenues Revised Downward by $589M. // Bond Buyer;5/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31396, p40
Reports on the adjustment of the projected revenues in New Jersey. Reduction in income tax and corporate business tax collections in the state; Statement regarding reserves by treasurer John McCormac; Use of surplus balance by the state.