Conn. University System's $76M to Hit Market Tomorrow
- Pulse. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/28/2013, Vol. 270 Issue 2, p66
The article offers several construction project news briefs as of January 28, 2013. Topics include the construction of a condominium building and parking garage in Honolulu, Hawaii, the awarding of a contract to Parsons Brinckerhoff for design of the renovation of the Webster Street Bridge in...
- ASU Projects Getting Most of Phoenix Deal's New Mony. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/15/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32629, p3
The article reports that Phoenix, Arizona's sale of more than $600 million of general obligation debt is intended for projects associated with the expansion of Arizona State University's (ASU) downtown campus. Of the $420.3 million in new money, the ASU projects will receive $223 million, which...
- N.Y.C. Plans to Enter QSCB Market With $1.4B of Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/13/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33114, p28
The article reports on the plan of New York City to enter the new qualified school construction bond (QSCB) market with $1.4 billion of the tax-credit bonds over the next two years. However, according to city officials, it will not enter until federal government provides more guidance. $22...
- Making the grade. Pearson, Clifford A. // Architectural Record;Jun1993, Vol. 181 Issue 6, p130
Features the Irving Avenue Parking Garage in Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York. Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, designer; Poured-in-place concrete framing; Egress towers; Frame, ramps, towers, and bridge as key elements; Silican fume in post-tensioned poured concrete; Varied amount of...
- Revised design proposed for parking garage. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/9/95, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p4
No abstract available.
- Regulating the Dream... // Time;5/15/1972, Vol. 99 Issue 20, p29
The article focuses on the regulation in the Cincinnati suburb of Green Township which requires for the construction of two-car garages in the newly built houses as a solution to the cluttering automobiles in the streets.
- CITYDESK/NEWS. Prentice, George // Boise Weekly;9/4/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p8
The article presents information on demolition of the Knudsen House located at Franklin Street in Boise, Idaho in order to construct a 600-space parking garage on that land.
- Raise the bar for project design. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/30/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p10
The author reflects on the low bar of Indianapolis for design which was on complete display when a proposal for a 1,000-space downtown parking garage moved closer to final approval in Indiana on July 12, 2012.
- Morrissey Parking Garage. Welch, Jack // Louisville Magazine;Aug2013, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p18
The article discusses the architectural design of the Morrissey Parking Garage located in 423 Third Street, Louisville, Kentucky.