D.C. Downwardly Revises Revenue Forecast for Upcoming Fiscal Year
- Treasurer's Report. Lowney, Charles // Tradition & Discovery;2012/2013, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p7
A table is presented which lists financial details of the 2012 fiscal year of the Polyani Society including general funds, endowment funds and travel funds.
- City Council Approves $3.6 Billion Operating Budget. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;05/03/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31131, p4
Focuses on the fiscal year operating budget of the City Council in Washington D.C. Proposal of Mayor Anthony A. Williams for fiscal 2002; Compliance of the approved budget with congressional requirements; Consideration of the triennial real estate phase out in the budget.
- CMF watch words. // Canadian Screenwriter;Summer2010, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p5
The article offers information on possible developments related to the Canada Media Fund (CMF), including funds earmarked for projects with a broadcaster affiliation and projects with original online linear video, the 2010-2011 fiscal year being a transitional year and enhanced digital media...
- Delaware to Collect $3.02B in Fiscal '06, Up From Estimates. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32222, p7
Reports on the collection of multimillion-dollar of revenue expected by Delaware in fiscal 2006, a 13.7 million-dollar gain from revised estimates in the U.S. Details of the estimation made by the Delaware Economic and Financial Advisory Council (DEFAC); Statement of finance secretary Richard...
- September Surplus. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p31
Reports on the revenue collections of the state of Alabama for the fiscal year 2005.
- ILLINOIS: Fiscal-Watch Schools Ebb. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/23/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33489, p9
The article reports on the gradual decrease of school districts to the Illinois fiscal watch list in fiscal 2010.
- Bonding Stays Level as Deficit Gets Smaller. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31836, Bond Buyer p11
Forecasts the impact of budget gap for fiscal 2005 to the bond issuance in Maryland. Allocation of cash for capital programs for schools; Absence of effect on the issuance of bonds; Anticipation of a slight increase in the amount of new issuance.
- INTRODUCTION: Wool Research, Development, and Promotion Trust Fund. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2008, p144
The article provides information on the Wool Research Development and Promotion Trust Fund established in fiscal year 2000 with a provision effective January 1, 2004 in the U.S. It states that the trust fund provides finance for the development of the wool market for the development of the...
- Sharp Decline In Heaviest Trade Marks Time To Sell Winning Stock. PAUL WHITFIELD // Investors Business Daily;10/7/2014, pB04
The toughest read in investing is recognizing when to sell a stock.