Preliminary 4Q GDP Gains 1.4%
- GDP Surges 5.8% In First Quarter. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p2
Reports the increase of the real gross domestic product (GDP) for the first quarter in year 2002 in the U.S. Percentage increase of GDP; Growth in private inventory investment; Comparison of GDP revenue between year 2001 and 2002.
- Real GDP and GDP Per Capita. // Tajikistan Country Review;2013, p67
A chart is presented that lists real gross domestic product (GDP), private investments, and consumption in Tajikistan.
- Economic Overview. // Jamaica Country Review;2012, p77
The article provides an overview of the economic performance of Jamaica as of 2012 including the country's trade and private investment, economic performance, and real gross domestic product (GDP) growth.
- Field Listing - Investment (gross fixed). // CIA World Fact Book;2008, p1
A list of the percentage of gross fixed investments in the gross domestic product (GDP) of various countries is presented which include Albania, Algeria and Angola.
- GDP Swells As Firms Spend. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/29/2014, pA01
4 The economy grew at a 4.2% annual rate in the gov't's revised Q2 data, better than the 4.0% in the initial estimate. Some of the gains were payback from a harsh Q1, but there was solid strength in business spending, a laggard since the recession. Business investment overall was up 8.4%. The...
- Slight increase in Canada's net liability to foreign residents. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;4/5/2002, p2
Reports an increase in the net liability to foreign residents in Canada. Changes in the amount of the assets and liability; Impact of the liabilities on gross domestic product; Increase in direct investment abroad.
- BUSINESS SITUATION. Moran, Larry R.; Larkins, Daniel; Morris, Ralph W.; Sieff, Deborah Y. // Survey of Current Business;Mar2000, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p1
Offers a look at the business situation in the United States during the fourth quarter of 1999. Price index for gross domestic product; Rate of real personal consumption expenditures; Types of private fixed investment; Inventory investment.
- Rising delinquencies not a big concern yet. // ABA Banking Journal;Dec95, Vol. 87 Issue 12, p19
Reports that when the gross domestic product fell consumer delinquency rose at double digit pace and the outlook for 1996 is no better. Comments by Kelly K. Matthews of First Security Corporation; Slowing down of the economy; Extension of commercial loans.
- Sindh - a lucrative investment destination. // Enterprise (Pakistan);Jul2012, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the investment prospects in Sindh, the second largest province of Pakistan. It is said that huge investment opportunities in infrastructure, energy, urban development, agriculture and mining sectors are offered by Sindh. Some 23 percent to country's gross domestic product...