First Quarter looking Strong For long-Term Bond Issuance
- Results of Negotiated Sales. TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p26
Presents results of negotiated sales in bond market of the U.S. as of October 25, 2001. Value of general obligation capital appreciation bonds purchased through negotiation by George K. Baum & Co.; Estimated maturity amount for bonds; Estimated percentage of reoffered bonds; Details of capital...
- Ohio, Arizona Deals Top Varied Slate of Medium-Size Issues. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32191, p7
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. Outline of new issues to be introduced in the market; Belief of the market that the demand will be strong enough to get the deals done; Decrease in the volume of bond issuance when a New Jersey tobacco bond refinancing was put on hold.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p5
The article lists the negotiated bond sales and its prices in the Golden Valley Unified School District.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p7
The article lists visible supply of bonds in different states and its amount and the changes in the amount.
- Massachusetts School Building Authority Plans $1B Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p31
The article focuses on the sale of refunding bonds by the Massachusetts School Building Authority.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/10/2015, p1
The article lists competitive bond sales with details including the financial adviser, price, and time of sale.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/10/2015, p1
The article lists negotiated bond sales in states with details including amount, lead manager, and financial adviser.
- Essex Refunding GOs. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32206, p35
Reports on the intention of the Essex County Improvement Authority to come to market with general obligation guaranteed lease revenue refunding bonds in New Jersey. Move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to assign a rating to the bond; Use of the proceeds to refund for interest rate savings debt...
- Market To Focus On More Distant Data. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Forecasts the focus of the bond market in the United States.
- Munis Drop But Still Beat Treasuries Amid Light Supply, Secondary Activity. Kralev, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999. Prices of municipal bonds; Enthusiasm among investors; Trading of tax-exempt bonds.