Prudential Hires Portfolio Manager Robert Germano
- Pru launches flexible drawdown offering. Selby, Tom // Money Marketing (Online Edition);12/16/2014, p1
The article offers brief information on the flexible retirement plan from Prudential Investment Management Co.
- Prudential Prints $423M CLO. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;7/2/2012, p20
The article reports that Prudential Investment Management has inked pricing on a 423-million-dollar collateralized obligation which include, in part, a 270.5-million-dollar AAA-rated tranche dubbed as Dryden XXIII Senior Loan Fund and 31.4-million-dollar tranche of unrated subordinate notes.
- Pru links with Nest and Now: Pensions for auto-enrolment. Selby, Tom // Money Marketing (Online Edition);11/8/2012, p82
The article reports on the link-up between Prudential Investment Management Inc. and low cost providers Nest Corp. and Now: Pensions.
- Central Calif. City Funds to Hear About Absolute Return. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;4/19/2013, p7
The article reports on the plan of Prudential Investment Management to provide the overview to the City of Fresno Retirement Systems' Joint Board, materials for an April 23, 2013 meeting lists.
- Prudential Names Head of Multi-Asset Class Solutions. McGuinness, Kevin // Plan Sponsor News;2014, p32
The article announces the appointment of Michael Schlachter as the head of the multi-asset class solutions group of Prudential Investment Management.
- Prudential Names Head of Multi-Asset Class Solutions. McGuinness, Kevin // Plan Advisor News;2014, p40
The article announces the appointment of Michael Schlachter as head of the multi-asset class solutions group of Prudential Investment Management.
- Prudential changing money managerâ€™s name to reflect global focus. COMTOIS, JAMES // Pensions & Investments;11/16/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 23, p0008
The article announces the plan of Newark, New Jersey-based investment management company Prudential Investment Management Inc. to change its name to PGIM LLC effective January 4, 2016.
- Prudential Outlook Highlights Key Demographic Trends. Manganaro, John // Plan Sponsor News;2015, p1
The article focuses on a panel discussion by convened by Prudential Investment Management firm in New York, on demographics-based investment market challenges including views of Ed Keon of Prudential's business QMA, regarding rates being influenced by demographics.
- Pru Targets Poorly Performing CDOs. J.M. // High Yield Report;5/24/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p1
Reports on Prudential Investment Management's effort to market itself as a replacement manager for ailing collateralized debt obligations.