Top-Performing Selby Promoted to Partner at Harris
- Harris offers 2 new investment styles. Barr, Paul G. // Pensions & Investments;3/23/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p39
Reports on the offering by Harris Investment Management Incorporated of investment management in styles. Information on the offering strategy of the company; Comments by William O. Leszinske, president and chief investment officer; Details on the market-neutral strategy.
- New offering banking on NAFTA. Burr, Barry B. // Pensions & Investments;10/17/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p7
Reports on the creation of a NAFTA mutual fund by Harris Investment Management Inc. Marketing plans for the fund; Determination of country allocation.
- IFA's PI partnership offer to small firms. Boles, Corey // Money Marketing;6/19/2003, p3
Reports on the invitation extended by Glasgow, Scotland-based financial company Harris Investment Management to other small firms to join it and benefit from its professional indemnity insurance waiver granted by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Required annual turnover; Absence of cover...
- HIM taps Coxe as new chief. Burr, Barry B. // Pensions & Investments;9/20/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p2
Reports on Harris Bankcorp's appointment of Donald G.M. Coxe as president and investment chief at Harris Investment Management Inc. Bank's initial appointment of Jon S. Brightman; Other executive movements; Professional background.
- Harris Bank investment chief resigns. // Crain's Chicago Business;8/16/93, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p30
Reports on the resignation of Harris Bank executive Luke Knecht. Position as investment officer of Harris Investment Management Inc. (HIM); Management of corporate pension money; Reason for resignation; Replacement.
- Harris Adds High-Yield; Taps Bankers Trust Pro. Clouse, Carol J. // Investment Management Weekly;7/19/99, Vol. 12 Issue 27, p4
Reports on the decision of Harris Investment Management Inc. to add high-yield product in its fixed-income offerings. Appointment of Gregory Hopper as senior portfolio manager; Factors that prompted the company to add high-yield product; Assets managed by the company.
- Chicago's Harris Replaces Top Marketer. Clouse, Carol J. // Investment Management Weekly;11/22/99, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p3
Announces the hiring of Joseph Caticchio by Harris Investment Management to take a marketing department position. Reason behind his acceptance of the position; His plan to broaden the company's client base.
- CIO quits over equity rift. Burr, Barry B. // Pensions & Investments;8/23/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p2
Reports on the Luke D. Knecht's resignation as president and chief investment officer of Harris Investment Management Inc. Reason; Jon S. Brightman's assumption of Knecht's post; Non-voting equity option; Issue of whether a company can have a successful money management organization; Ennis,...
- DONALD G.M. COXE: SEEING A 'HERKY-JERKY' RECOVERY. Anand, Vineeta // Pensions & Investments;1/6/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p4
Presents views of chief strategist Harris Investment Management Inc. Donald G.M. Coxe on the recovery of the U.S. economy. Expected rates of gross domestic product, inflation and unemployment; Important sectors for investment.