Assessing and improving performance
- REINGINERIA PROCESELOR DE AFACERI. Iancu, Cătălin // Annals of 'Constantin Brancusi' University of Targu-Jiu. Enginee;2009, Issue 2, p435
Business Process Reengineering (BPR) represents a fundamental change of organization in order to maintain the competitivity and even the survival on the market. BPR includes the so called 3R: redesign, reequipment and reorchestration. Although implies great costs, BPR might be inevitable, but...
- PROIECTAREA ÅžI IMPLEMENTAREA UNUI SISTEM INFORMAÅ¢IONAL. Iancu, Cătălin // Annals of 'Constantin Brancusi' University of Targu-Jiu. Enginee;2009, Issue 2, p427
In this paperwork is presented the development sequence, from designing to implementing, of an Informational System (IS) in an organization, underlining the principal problems and issues that occurs in this process.
- NOVOS HORIZONTES PARA OPERAÃ‡Ã•ES COMPETITIVAS. SARAIVA DE SOUZA, MARIA TEREZA; CATTINI JUNIOR, ORLANDO; BARBIERI, JOSÉ CARLOS // RAE: Revista de AdministraÃ§Ã£o de Empresas;set/out2014, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p478
No abstract available.
- Economical analysis of logistics processes. Čulková, Katarína; Weiss, Roland; Weiss, Erik // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Vol. 708, p20
Logistics presents vast potential of the firm's effectiveness, since it brings system how to create, provide and manage logistics chain that could contribute to the improving of economic results of the firm. Goal of contribution is to realize economic analysis of traffic and logistics operations...
- Milo Reno and His Farmers. // New Republic;11/29/33, Vol. 77 Issue 991, p63
Presents information on the farm strike propelled by Milo Reno, a farmer-politician in the United States. Statement that the farmers who produce the nation's food shall receive in return the cost of production; Comments of Milo on overproduction and on the criticism of Farm Holiday Association;...
- Reti, attori, politiche e beni collettivi nei processi di riaggiustamento industriale in Lombardia. Tajani, Cristina // Sociologia del Lavoro;2011, Issue 122, p221
Recently the literature has focused on business networks (and business-networking) as an emerging phenomenon halfway between the great vertically integrated company and the Marshallian industrial district. The purpose of the article is to first investigate the mechanisms that guard the formation...
- Trabajo en equipo. // Estrategia Financiera;2011, Vol. 26 Issue 288, p82
No abstract available.
- APICS certification. // Operations Management (1755-1501);2011, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p6
The article offers information on the certification programme from the International Associate for American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) in Great Britain. It notes that professional certification would increase the operations manager's knowledge and expertise in operations...
- Sequential Product Positioning Under Differential Costs. Tyagi, Rajeev K. // Management Science;Jul2000, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p928
This paper examines the product positioning decisions of firms that enter a market sequentially and that have potentially different cost structures. It shows that if the first mover knows the second mover to have a lower production cost, it positions away from the most attractive location in the...