Lady Luck visits buyers
- Hale Group names Rothstein principal. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/19/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p90
Reports that Kim Rothstein has joined the Hale Group Ltd., the food and agribusiness consulting firm as principal.
- Bill auditors save hospitals millions. Scott, Lisa // Modern Healthcare;7/24/95, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p80
Focuses on businesses that audit hospital purchasing invoices. Hospital supply distributors' dependence on accurate rebates from manufacturers; Hale Group's auditing business; Reasons for hospitals' overpayment for supplies; Distributors' efforts to prevent errors.
- Big Data project to help farmers. // Wallaces Farmer;Jul2014, Vol. 139 Issue 7, p17
The article focuses on the Big Data Strategy and Implementation Plan project, developed by The Hale Group of Danvers, Massachusetts and supported by Iowa AgState, which aims to improve agricultural data for Iowa farmers.
- Billions saved. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr96, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p24
Presents the results of a study that was conducted by the Hale Group of Danvers, Massachusetts, which indicates the amount of money restaurants can save in supply costs if they implement bar coding standards. Other cost saving measures; Sponsors for the study.
- IndustryNews. // Food Management;Sep2002, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p66
Presents news briefs related to food industry as of September 2002. Background of the person to be named president of ConAgra Foods Inc.; Name of the person who has joined The Hale Group Ltd., a strategic consulting firm serving the food and agribusiness industries; Responsibilities of Jeff...
- Driving lamb demand. STIFFLER, DENNIS // Independent Processor;Apr2013, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p16
The article presents the key markets targeted by the American Lamb Board which will increase the sales of lamb. These includes the fine dining, trend setting chefs, and restaurants using American lambs. It cites that the board supports retailers with Fresh-Look sales data on labels, toolkits,...
- OFF TO ADVENTURE! // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;5/3/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 23, p2
Explains the beginning of William Clark's and Meriwether Lewis' expedition to the land west of Mississippi River.
- Cold Crossing. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;4/15/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 21, p3
Presents information on the journey of explorer Ann Bancroft and Liv Arnesen across the Arctic Ocean.
- Nine days and nights on the trail, 1904. Stobie, Margaret // Beaver;Jun/Jul90, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p6
Presents the author's story of the trip west in 1904. The author's family background; Experiences she gained from travelling; How people treated them in different places where they stopped; How they put up their life in the place where they transferred.