No soft soaping
- Cabinet distributor puts its kitchen design on the Web. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/18/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p26
Presents information on New Perspective Cabinet Distributors, and its owner and chief executive Frank Bonomolo. What sets New Perspective apart from its competition; Designs of cabinets retailed; Its business on the Internet's World Wide Web. INSET: Things to know when shopping for cabinets..
- And now for the good news... Wesphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p1
Opinion. Focuses on the success of cabinetmakers in Great Britain in 1997. Increased sales volume; Export sales; Reduction of production costs.
- Correction. // Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement;Dec2012/Jan2013, Issue 81, p6
A correction to the table of contents of October/November issue of the journal "Canadian Woodwroking & Home Improvement" is presented.
- Marathon runners are on their marks. // Cabinet Maker;03/26/99, Issue 5131, p29
Announces the participation of Woods Brothers' Simon Gilbert and Lucas World of Furniture's Andrew Rolt in the April 1999 London Marathon fund raising event in England. Preparations for the event; Contact information for sponsoring Gilbert or Rolt.
- Nathan launches modular division. // Cabinet Maker;2/26/2010, Issue 5676, p8
The article reports on the launching of Nathan Furniture's modular furniture division, Nathan Modular, which will be led by Simon Gilbert.
- The Gilberts of Pewsey Vale: the next generation. Hankel, Valmai // Australian & New Zealand Wine Industry Journal;May/Jun2008, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p72
The article traces the Gilbert family who had been in Pewsey Vale wine industry, especially Simon Gilbert, the son of Joseph Gilbert. It details the events in Simon's life after he obtained his Diploma in Oenology at Roseworthy College in 1977, where he started to get involved in wine industry....
- Cabinet sales streak. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul94, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p16
Reports on sales growth for cabinet manufacturers as of July 1994. Percentage of change.
- Pennsylvania German furniture. Appleton, Dick // Early American Homes;Jan1997, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p20
Features Pennsylvania German furniture. European immigrants in Pennsylvania; Emergence of taste for fine goods; Abundance of walnut, cherry and poplar trees for furniture; Cabinetmakers' use of standard joinery methods; Expression of creative artistry.
- Traditionalists take route into contemporary. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p5
Reports on cabinet manufacturers New Plan, Caxton and Sakol's launched of their contemporary lines at The Furniture Show.