Spectrum hots up with clean lines
- NeoCon spirit rises. // Furniture/Today;6/23/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p4
Reports on the 2003 annual NeoCon office furniture show held at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago, Illinois. Decline in the number of attenders; Chair introductions.
- Nomadic Forms of Design. // Aesthetica;Dec2011/Jan2012, Issue 44, p17
The article reviews the exhibition "Bivouac" by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec at the Centre Pompidou-Metz in France from October 7, 2011 to July 30, 2012.
- Office exhibitors pleased with activity at NeoCon. James, Gary // Furniture/Today;6/17/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p2
Highlights the June 2002 NeoCon office furniture trade show held in Chicago, Illinois. Attendance figures; Product introductions made by producers such as the Hon Co. and Bush Industries; Office furniture designed for telecommuters by companies such as Box Office by Design and DNA.
- Neocon to celebrate silver anniversary. // Wood & Wood Products;May93, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p14
Announces the 25th annual NEOCON show for office furnishings and accessories on June 14-17, 1993 in Chicago, Illinois. Product displays spread; Educational programs.
- New strategies for office needs. // Wood & Wood Products;Aug95, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p32
Features office furniture and design solutions presented at the NeoCon 95. Includes the adaptable office by Haworth's Crossings, Interchange desk, panel system, mobile storage and cabinetry by John Rizzi and the Allsteel design team; Split worksurfaces of Viking Acoustical Corp.'s Banana Table.
- Indoor pursuits. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;02/18/2000, Issue 5175, p28
Presents home and office furniture featured at the Furniture Show in Birmingham, England in January 2000. Teemo's OnLine system featuring shelves for computer and accessories; Description of Space Appeal's Net Chopper desk.
- Office furniture on a power surge. Garet, Barbara // Wood & Wood Products;Aug97, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p23
Presents information on the NeoCon 97 office furniture exhibition. Indepth look at the furniture which won awards; Identification of the manufactures of the furniture; Features of the furniture.
- NeoCon idea sharing grows in popularity. Ghering, Mike // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/10/96, Vol. 14 Issue 24, pB-1
Reports on the NeoCon '96 office furniture show at Chicago's Merchandise Mart. Comments of Steelcase Inc. Manager of Communication Environments David Lathrop on the trust of the office furniture industry; Haworth In.'s interactive `exploration' area; Federal Prison Industries' displays.
- Innovation earns awards for manufacturers. Knutson, Ted // Grand Rapids Business Journal;06/29/98, Vol. 16 Issue 26, pB-1
Presents highlights of the 1998 NeoCon Furniture Show held in Chicago, Illinois that honor's the best new office furniture products in the United States. Factors considered by the judges in deciding the winning products; Award's sponsors; Comments of the judging panel on each of the award winners.