Vale thinks big for Nutfield
- Redhill showroom set to boost Vale turnover. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p2
Reports the launching of product showroom exhibition by Vale Upholstery company in Surrey, British Columbia. Objectives of showroom exhibit; Date of the scheme exhibit; Plans on christmas television advertising campaign of the company.
- New Vale showroom. // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p4
Reports on the investment of furniture company Vale Upholstery in a standalone show center in Great Britain.
- Milan experience. // Cabinet Maker;8/9/2002, Issue 5299, p4
Features the Milan chairs from Vale Upholstery company in Great Britain.
- Flying start for Vale showroom. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p3
Reports on the plans of British upholstery firm Vale Upholstery to invest in consumer advertising in 2002.
- Vale puts _GCP_0.5m into winter marketing push. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;10/30/98, Issue 5112, p4
Reports on Great Britain-based Vale Upholstery's intentions to invest in a major advertising initiative. Allocated fund for the initiative; Description of the company's television advertisements; Vale's plans to hire an agency to monitor the response rate to the advertisements.
- Vale to expand its showroom concept to Loughborough. // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p1
Reports on expansion plans of the upholstery company Vale Upholstery. Plans to open a public showroom in Loughborough, England; Expansion of other showrooms of the company.
- Vale adverts for national TV. Santry, Claire // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p2
Features Vale Upholstery's plans to launch a national television advertising campaign in the summer of 1999.
- Vale consumer quartet. // Cabinet Maker;9/12/2003, Issue 5355, p5
Reports on the opening of the showroom of the furniture retailer Vale Upholstery in Loughborough, England. Size of the store; Total of staff; Number of showrooms of the firm.
- Vale Upholstery buys Bridgecraft. // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p3
Reports the acquisition of Bridgecraft brand by Vale Upholstery in England. Plans of relaunching the Bridgecraft range; Creation of management and sales team for the company; Views of Vale on the range.